Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Now This is What I Call Family ....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 6:12am
Awesome family justice, I have no sympathy for him ClapThumbs UpClap
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 6:18am
Look at the blood all over her upper half and the cloth on her. She's even holding her neck area. That man tried to stab her in the neck..!

Anyway, I'm so glad they got her out alive! This man took her to a hidden abandoned house in a sugar cane field. The family called for help before but the cops and others couldn't find them. The family themselves found the place and when they heard her scream, they broke right on in! Guy was probably getting ready to kill her!

Ladies, you be safe. These kind of dudes can be anybody. So glad she's safe.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 6:40am
Clap
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 6:52am
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:44am
Wow! If her family didn't find her he was going to kill her. Thank goodness for her family.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 11:34am
I'm so glad for uncle/cousin that came in and did that

Should have called him to "clarify the situation" with the baby daddy instead of the restraining order

But as always, hindsight is 20/20

So relieved she's alive, baby is ok and she has no more worries w baby daddy

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

this is so heartwarming, especially with so many families so fractured that they might not even have 6 people willing to put themselves in danger like this.  and this is why this country, especially black people, should not involve themselves in changing gun laws, but rather focus on arming ourselves.  

ITA! I've told this story here before but......

Something similar happened to me in '97. I took my brother with me to pick up my kids from my ex's mother's house when they stayed for a visit. My ex was very abusive to me and I didn't want to go by myself to get them because I didn't feel safe. My bro decided for some reason to wait for me downstairs while I got the kids ready. Unbeknownst to me, my ex's mom went and called my ex telling him I was there. 

He shows up and said he had some gifts for the kids and wanted to give it to them before I left and that he had to go downstairs to get them. He comes back a few minutes later, tells me that my bro went home and told me I wasn't going anywhere. Ripped the phone out the wall so I couldn't call for help, beat me, chocked me, put a knife to my throat, and kept us hostage the entire night. I had to talk him down, get him to calm down, he then went to sleep at sun up, Then, my kids and I were able to sneak out.

My so-called bro gave some piss poor excuse about "Well, he told me that you said you wanted to stay and that he would get ya'll back in the morning, he even had tears in his eyes." then left and went to work. I still had the finger marks from the chocking, he didn't console me or anything. I said "Did it ever occur to you to just ASK ME DIRECTLY if I wanted to stay?!?" No response.

To this day, I don't have shyt to do with my bro and won't ever trust him with my life again and I've been hiding from my ex since then. 

But yeah, if you can't trust your family, who can you trust??

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:11pm
That's a good family. That chick could have been dead by now...
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

this is so heartwarming, especially with so many families so fractured that they might not even have 6 people willing to put themselves in danger like this.  and this is why this country, especially black people, should not involve themselves in changing gun laws, but rather focus on arming ourselves.  

ITA! I've told this story here before but......

Something similar happened to me in '97. I took my brother with me to pick up my kids from my ex's mother's house when they stayed for a visit. My ex was very abusive to me and I didn't want to go by myself to get them because I didn't feel safe. My bro decided for some reason to wait for me downstairs while I got the kids ready. Unbeknownst to me, my ex's mom went and called my ex telling him I was there. 

He shows up and said he had some gifts for the kids and wanted to give it to them before I left and that he had to go downstairs to get them. He comes back a few minutes later, tells me that my bro went home and told me I wasn't going anywhere. Ripped the phone out the wall so I couldn't call for help, beat me, chocked me, put a knife to my throat, and kept us hostage the entire night. I had to talk him down, get him to calm down, he then went to sleep at sun up, Then, my kids and I were able to sneak out.

My so-called bro gave some piss poor excuse about "Well, he told me that you said you wanted to stay and that he would get ya'll back in the morning, he even had tears in his eyes." then left and went to work. I still had the finger marks from the chocking, he didn't console me or anything. I said "Did it ever occur to you to just ASK ME DIRECTLY if I wanted to stay?!?" No response.

To this day, I don't have shyt to do with my bro and won't ever trust him with my life again and I've been hiding from my ex since then. 

But yeah, if you can't trust your family, who can you trust??

i agree, Miss Maverick.  I have 9 brothers and sisters - and yeah.. they certainly would not have done for me what this family has done for their niece.  Hell, they would have found every excuse not to get involved.  Ouch (Which is why i left home at 15.  At that age? i was intelligent enough to know they weren't out for my well-being.)

i do recall a young lady who was screwed over by her brother's best friend.  The so called "best friend" sexed the girl and dumped her for no reason, she was a virgin, apparently.

they were all sitting at dinner, when the father found out about it?  He asked all 3 of the sons, "So, what do you plan on doing about it?"

All of her brothers got up from dinner with her tow.  Walked over to the brothers best friends house and gave him an as** whooping..    the poor teen tried to run, but wound up with his butt on the side walk while the other end was busted through a white picket fence and a broken nose and ribs.

I was so proud to hear  that all guys aren't cowards, and that there are a few families out there that will "take care of their kin"..Smile

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Nov 10 2013 at 7:31pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:47pm
Heart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>