Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Now she wants your man to buy hair .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

It's totally obvious this woman is losing business.  She even said in that other article that Cambodian hair was the SAME as Chinese.  Stupid.

This stunt is like Stank Breath and Tanesha talking about a joint contest and she swooped in and stole their collaboration of fukkery.
LOLCryCry
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

Hell no........So he's suppose to make a plea,and ask for his family and friends to like it in hopes of getting so hair...I'm going to pass right by that foolishness ...SMDH
That sh*t would be embarrassing as hell,can imagine his coworkers and friends at the holiday party asking about my next install,"is that the free hair"?
LOLLOLLOL
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

All the REAL MEN I consider friends would DE-FRIEND me if I asked them to do a video for WEAVE.  What GROWN woman with REAL PRIORITIES are willing to humilate the man/men in their lives for hair that the vendors makes unavailable (treat consumers as THIRSTY).  I can $BUY$ whatever I want.... no need to humiliate myself or others in the process of spending my $$. #NEWAGETRICKINISH

Say it again. Embarrassing  marketing. She has no respect for her clients. 
BelizianMomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelizianMomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

I think she did this last year, I remember seeing the YT videos. I lol'd at all of them

Didn't some Youtubers win and eventually send the hair back because they didn't like it, or am I confusing my contests?
MsLovelyHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLovelyHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Shid. My s/o would be happy to do this. He's tired of me hitting him up for hair money lmao

bwwwaaahhh, EXACTLY!
CreatingALegacy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CreatingALegacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 6:56am
I got this silly promotion email and I had the most stale face...ever.

I couldn't imagine asking my boyfriend, "Babe, could you make a video and get all our family member to like it so I can get some free weave?" He'd look at me crazy.

I'm not hustling my man for hair, haha.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by CreatingALegacy CreatingALegacy wrote:

I got this silly promotion email and I had the most stale face...ever.

I couldn't imagine asking my boyfriend, "Babe, could you make a video and get all our family member to like it so I can get some free weave?" He'd look at me crazy.

I'm not hustling my man for hair, haha.
ClapLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists