Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Now she wants your man to buy hair .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 8:58am
LOL, I did think this was a little over the top when I got the email.  I had to do a double-take when I first read it.
Sponsored Links

miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 9:13am
This is the fifth time I have unsubscribed from her email listing. Yesterday was the sixth.
Tanzi2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanzi2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 9:49am
I've seen it all!
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 9:58am
Ridiculous Clown
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:16am
I am will be so happy when the hyped over her hair is really over. Its just getting out of hand..
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:25pm
All the REAL MEN I consider friends would DE-FRIEND me if I asked them to do a video for WEAVE.  What GROWN woman with REAL PRIORITIES are willing to humilate the man/men in their lives for hair that the vendors makes unavailable (treat consumers as THIRSTY).  I can $BUY$ whatever I want.... no need to humiliate myself or others in the process of spending my $$. #NEWAGETRICKINISH
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

I am will be so happy when the hyped over her hair is really over. Its just getting out of hand..
***Bookmarking for FlavorFlav GIF****

Don't believe the HYPE---It's been over..... she just keeps marketing at new all time lows....Nuke

Edited by missyo67 - Nov 30 2012 at 12:27pm
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blossom8186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 8:16am
Smh....oh Janice
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by miamiu miamiu wrote:

This is the fifth time I have unsubscribed from her email listing. Yesterday was the sixth.
I unsubscribed also . She want let go lol.

Edited by india100 - Dec 01 2012 at 2:48pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

All the REAL MEN I consider friends would DE-FRIEND me if I asked them to do a video for WEAVE.  What GROWN woman with REAL PRIORITIES are willing to humilate the man/men in their lives for hair that the vendors makes unavailable (treat consumers as THIRSTY).  I can $BUY$ whatever I want.... no need to humiliate myself or others in the process of spending my $$. #NEWAGETRICKINISH
ClapLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>