Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Now she wants your man to buy hair .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:33pm
Just came in to say

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:46pm
A damm shame
Kiwistardust View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Kiwistardust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:09pm
She just one-upped her own ridiculousness. Next it's gon' be "kids make a YT vid saying how mommy should get this hair!"

I probably just gave her the next idea . . . 
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Shid. My s/o would be happy to do this. He's tired of me hitting him up for hair money lmao

My dude would be like "$2k for some damn hair and people buying it?"  He would probably do it to win and try to sell it himself. 
I like the way he thinks.
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Kiwistardust Kiwistardust wrote:

She just one-upped her own ridiculousness. Next it's gon' be "kids make a YT vid saying how mommy should get this hair!"

Well, here we go. 
Soon mother's will be pimping out their 4 year olds for some arjuju.
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:25pm
My hubby cannot stop laughing. Well, you already know that people will do it and jump through 50 hoops for it. Its getting ridiculous though
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:00am
Hell no........So he's suppose to make a plea,and ask for his family and friends to like it in hopes of getting so hair...I'm going to pass right by that foolishness ...SMDH
That sh*t would be embarrassing as hell,can imagine his coworkers and friends at the holiday party asking about my next install,"is that the free hair"?
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:45am
Originally posted by Kiwistardust Kiwistardust wrote:

Lmao.

Watch its going to be a special right around mother's day.
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:23am
I think she did this last year, I remember seeing the YT videos. I lol'd at all of them
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:13am
It's totally obvious this woman is losing business.  She even said in that other article that Cambodian hair was the SAME as Chinese.  Stupid.

This stunt is like Stank Breath and Tanesha talking about a joint contest and she swooped in and stole their collaboration of fukkery.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic