Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nouritress vs Nioxin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
SassyHunay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyHunay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nouritress vs Nioxin
    Posted: Feb 21 2012 at 3:20pm
Can anybody tell me the difference between these two?

Which is better for regrowing hair follices near the temple area?

Are either sets of vitamins any good? Do I need to use the whole line to see growth or can
I just use a specific product?
Sponsored Links

Love555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Love555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2012 at 12:05pm
I tried Nouritress along time ago. I wasn't taking them enough to see growth. My mom tried Nioxin and her thin edges was filling in. She had to stop taking them, because it was making her stomach hurt. There a thread upstairs in the regular growth section were everyone is talking about Nioxin. I think you should check it out.  A lot of people like the product and have seen growth.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2012 at 4:35pm
Both Nioxin and Nouritress are pretty the same, except Nioxin seems to have more DHT blockers (Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle, Pumpkin, Africanum) than Nouritress.

Nouritress and Nioxin are in the same price point: except with Nioxin you get 90 tablets for $35.

where as with Nouritress - you only get 60 capsules for the same price. With far less potency than Nioxin.

What puts me off with Nouritress is this:  They sell T-shirts that advertise:  "I'm wearing my own hair - are you?" for $20.00

Yet on the same damn website - They are selling weave hair. "Star Struck Remy hair"

$70.00 a bundle
LOL

If i were to make a choice regarding potency, and bang for my buck b/t these 2 vendors: Nioxin would definitely win.

MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2012 at 11:05pm
LMAO...I have heard more things about Nioxin more than Nouritress
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2012 at 11:15pm
whelp... i don't know what to say at this point.

I don't know if it was the BHM effect, LHCF effect or just the market in general.

there is no more bang for your buck.  Nioxin has tripled it's price.  it first started out on Amazon.com for about $22 since last year.  now, the crap is up to $66.00 per bottle.  

same amount of tablets... damn shame..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - May 02 2012 at 11:16pm
honniecake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honniecake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2012 at 12:20am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

whelp... i don't know what to say at this point.

I don't know if it was the BHM effect, LHCF effect or just the market in general.

there is no more bang for your buck.  Nioxin has tripled it's price.  it first started out on Amazon.com for about $22 since last year.  now, the crap is up to $66.00 per bottle.  

same amount of tablets... damn shame..

pass..Sleepy

hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2012 at 12:25pm
Now, the 90 tablets is $100. I need to get me some i had 2 inches in 2 months i think its a good thing for me. taking 1 pill a day in addition to MSM and vit C. I think im gonna get me some at a store not far from my house. they sell it for $44; its more than the $35 i used to pay with shipping but its way better than $100
Bmcduffie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bmcduffie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2012 at 12:34pm
I think Nioxin is pretty good...my mom uses it
thehaircoach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thehaircoach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 6:53pm
I've used NouriTress for years and if you look at the back of their bottle and Nioxin's, you will see that NouriTress actually have more DHT blockers and higher doses of each type of Vitamin. The price is great to for 60 tablets at 34.95 but they are always having sales.
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:28pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic