Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NOTHING About This Is Okay!
    Posted: Nov 06 2015 at 5:49pm

This is disgusting and if y'all can please report this Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Mr.Braddy/?pnref=story 

This sh*t needs to stop 

This really made me super uneasy in my spirit. It was hard to watch.

I’m sorry, it is

people are disgusting

This Brotha needs to hop in a cold shower before somebody get wise and castrate his ass

Wooooooooow

That’s *&%^$#@Eed up

and this is why women fear walking on the street. I’m so tired of Brothas man.

dead ass smh

This makes me so sick

We do sh*t like this, wonder why women don’t trust us, and then call our women bitches for not trusting us.
Smh man.

Tf is wrong with Brothas these days?? Fatherless madden kings smfh, we ain’t all like this. 😞

Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2015 at 6:21pm
I saw this, and it pissed me off and made me sad, too.

The sad thing is I think MOST of us have experienced being harassed like this before.

We are not respected within our own community. That's why black women need to start rallying and protesting for ourselves because clearly no one else is.

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2015 at 6:36pm
 this is wack. 
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2015 at 6:45pm
Clowns ! Don't even know how to talk a woman.
When they're in groups it's worst like a pack of hyennas.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2015 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Clowns ! Don't even know how to talk a woman.
When they're in groups it's worst like a pack of hyennas.
YES!!!

Do they not know how intimidating that is?
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2015 at 7:46pm
and on top of it even filmed this , making extremely rude comments....if this were a white girl she would welcome this mess, but not black females..
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2015 at 7:58pm
So fukkin tired of these men thinking its ok to do this. Just the other day, my daughter was sitting on the bench looking at her phone waiting for the bus and some dude waiting with his friend thought it was ok to tap her on the LEG and ask "Aye, you know what time the bus get here?"

She was so surprised by that and said "What the hell are you doing??" He said "Oh sorry I'm just trying to see what time it gets here" Instead of apologizing, he laughed at her reaction with his dumbass friend, they did leave her alone after that. I armed her with a powerful taser and told her don't be afraid to use it on a motherfukker...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2015 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

and on top of it even filmed this , making extremely rude comments....if this were a white girl she would welcome this mess, but not black females..

That's the bassakwards thing sometimes. They won't try that shyt on a yt girl but think because you're the same color as them that they have some sort of right to harass and invade your space....it's fukked up. Sleepy
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2015 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

That's the bassakwards thing sometimes. They won't try that shyt on a yt girl but think because you're the same color as them that they have some sort of right to harass and invade your space....it's fukked up. Sleepy

true...i should of said from where i live I have seen them do this to white females and they do welcome it, and other times when i am in the city and see this, the black females just keep right on walking and big time ignoring af....

your daughter? good u armed her...smh ...can't even have your own space....this guy just verbally , sexually assaulted this young female without even touching her..his words just  all over her mentally and physically(by pointing out her assets) with the camera on her...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2015 at 8:23pm
Its terrible! I hope this incident was reported because street harassment has never been and will never be ok!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic