Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Not liking relatives...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

if you hate your own kin folks then the rest of the world doesn't mean jack to you. To have them kinds of feelings toward your own blood wow quite sad to me.. your poor father hatin on his mother. 
Nah, but-- *shrug*.

Some people think it be like that.
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 6:02pm
Let's talk about in laws.....lol
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 7:49pm
I'm waiting on a few relatives to die off. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 7:55pm
I have an uncle that I think is bi polar or something. He is really nice one minute and then he just gets really agitated out of nowhere. I love him but I don't like being around him sometimes. Feels like I'm walking on eggshells.
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:12pm
nita
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:52pm
Not saying you should kiss tail or suck up but do whatever you think you can live with should that person not be there. Once that person is gone that's it. From being in a similar situation I will day that you do not have as much time as you think.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:09am
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

Not saying you should kiss tail or suck up but do whatever you think you can live with should that person not be there. Once that person is gone that's it. From being in a similar situation I will day that you do not have as much time as you think.

this.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Feb 10 2014 at 12:16am
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:15am
Sort of I know I can't stand certain ppl but when they need help I would feel guilty if I didn't help then i go back to keeping my distance.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:22am
My moms side of the family is a trip, they don't reach out to me and nobody trusts anybody. Her side used others for money, talks trash, fights. Even my immediate family has the same problem. Like my mom and oldest sister. I really don't talk to any relatives other than my dad and sometimes my niece.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345