BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Not liking relatives...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:34pm
natalie coles' mother was VERY jealous of her too in the same way my mother is of me, it's because i look just like my daddy / like natalie cole looks just like her dad too ( may the Lord rest both of their souls) sooo in these cases the mother is in her mind taking out her anger or whatever on the father through the childDead which is mentally sickAngry but it happens ( she never physically abused me but she was VERY cunning & wicked & mean ) for some odd reason i intuitively blocked her sheitt on all levels / so i was basically fukkin all her bullsheitt upLOL

sidenote: sheitt let me stop lyin by 9yrs old i was str8 fukkin mothers' schemes & foolery UP!LOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Feb 07 2014 at 2:36pm
Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by TeeCee TeeCee wrote:

@KottonKandy.  I can so relate.  I also have a cousin who treated me badly when we were kids and well into out 20's.  To this day, I don't know why she zeroed in on me.  I don't like talking to her because I feel like I'm walking into a trap.  I stay out of her line of sight just so as not to be her target. 

I figured the more she got off track the more I stayed on track and that made her a little jealous. I had to tell her off and mean it, so she could understand I wasn't having it anymore. The time she really understood I was no longer timid around her, she changed or pretended to be, but I was done with her. She messed with me for so long, no way she is going to be apart of my success, family or not. I excused her behavior as a child, but to mess with me as an adult too for no other reason but the fact that she could.....bye
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

if you hate your own kin folks then the rest of the world doesn't mean jack to you. To have them kinds of feelings toward your own blood wow quite sad to me.. your poor father hatin on his mother. 

That is your own sentiment. Don't place your beliefs on other people. You have no idea what goes on in certain families. IJS
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

natalie coles' mother was VERY jealous of her too in the same way my mother is of me, it's because i look just like my daddy / like natalie cole looks just like her dad too ( may the Lord rest both of their souls) sooo in these cases the mother is in her mind taking out her anger or whatever on the father through the childDead which is mentally sickAngry but it happens ( she never physically abused me but she was VERY cunning & wicked & mean ) for some odd reason i intuitively blocked her sheitt on all levels / so i was basically fukkin all her bullsheitt upLOL

sidenote: sheitt let me stop lyin by 9yrs old i was str8 fukkin mothers' schemes & foolery UP!LOL

My mom was married to my sister's father, when they divorce, he wanted my sister with him. Ever since that happened, my mom acted so bitter towards my sis, still does. Its like she is jealous my sister gets to be around her ex husband and she doesn't.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:08pm
As far as blood family I am cool with everyone now. It wasn't like that before though. My mom's sister and her daughter used to be so nasty to me for no reason. I used to look up to both of them when I was little too. But as I got older and becoming a woman they would say the most hateful things to me and accuse me of the most ridiculous things. I remember one time my aunt asked me to spend the night to babysit her daughter. I agreed not knowing that her husband was gonna be there the whole time.Confused Im like why am I here if he is here? I noticed that whenever my aunt husband came out of the room or said anything to me she would act funny. Well a few months later my cousin told me that my aunt told her that I was flaunting around her house in some scanty little pajamas. Mind you I wore an oversized tee and some shorts and I was only 16 and looked 12. She also said that I was lazy because I didn't clean up behind her lazy trifling husband. Heffa you ain't even paying me to be here. I was doing you a favor. What I look like cleaning up behind a grown man. Then you have the nerve to think that I want your loser husband.  There was a lot of jealousy. But we are ok now. I still don't trust her though. She is phony. 

There are a few people in my husbands family that I don't like. But I just don't really interact with them. I'm cordial to them except for my sister in law (bil wife). She is a manipulative witch and I don't even allow her around my kids. 

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:25pm

if you hate your own kin folks then the rest of the world doesn't mean jack to you. To have them kinds of feelings toward your own blood wow quite sad to me.. your poor father hatin on his mother. 

what a silly comment...............
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

. Mind you I wore an oversized tee and some shorts and I was only 16 and looked 12. She also said that I was lazy because I didn't clean up behind her lazy trifling husband. Heffa you ain't even paying me to be here. I was doing you a favor. What I look like cleaning up behind a grown man. Then you have the nerve to think that I want your loser husband.  There was a lot of jealousy. But we are ok now. I still don't trust her though. She is phony. 

There are a few people in my husbands family that I don't like. But I just don't really interact with them. I'm cordial to them except for my sister in law (bil wife). She is a manipulative witch and I don't even allow her around my kids. 

Ugh I can't stand people like that. Suck that you had to go through that at that age. I'm close to my 95% of immediate relatives. But my non-immediate I don't really care for that. One of em tried to contact my sibling saying "we don't reach out to them and yadda yadda". I'm like fugg them he trife anyway, the only problem is that he/them have children. Which truly feel sorry for. 
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:00pm
I don't fcuk with my father's side of the family and I don't bother to visit them.
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

WhiteRhymes is that you in the avi?

And family can be the most evil folks you know and some of the most loving individuals you know. No one picks and choose their family members, but all you can do is be cordial with the old hag and realize lazy chicks get old and use their family like they use their men.

Yes that's me.

I can be cordial, as long as I don't feel like I need to feel guilty about my actual feelings. LOL

What's your favorite restaurant and dish? Embarrassed

Lol. I like steak.
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:38pm

I dnt see how me not liking two family members equates to me saying eff the entire world... But ok
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>