Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Not liking relatives...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:50pm
i have aunts and cousins (all significantly older) who treated me bad for yearrrrs 

my aunt and my mother are jealous. 
so is my brother.. never even lived with that mofo though. 
i mean i guess i get it but get over it its not my fault.. take that up with someone else. 

my fav cousin has thankfully gotten over it. i think my mother has too somewhat.. like she still feels it but doesnt treat me a way. 
not one of my aunts though.. smh. it goes deep with that one.. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 07 2014 at 1:54pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:57pm

there is some deep stuff as well though that made them also feel a way about me (not my fault..) for a long time.. lots lies.. lots of phony.. that i wont get into to. 

i missed for the, 'deal with out of obligation' part. 

theres only like 1 that i deal with out of obligation. everyone else has been banished and doesnt even get a hi from me.. and she (as well as 1 other) forced their way back into my life.. i feel bad ignoring a person.. we talked and i grew to kinda understand some things.. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 07 2014 at 2:16pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

Do you all have close family members you don't like but deal with out of obligation?
nope. i will cut you off with a quickness for my own sanity/wellness/health/happiness. 

matter of fact, a cousin is inching on to the chopping block right nah. she will be joining the list with her worthless ass mother soon. Smile
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:08pm
What she do to you Neka?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

What she do to you Neka?
absolutely nothing. she knows i'll come for her neck. however, she'd been rather disrespectful to our (much more patient) grandmother. 

i don't want anything to do with her at this point and i hope my grandmother will do the same. 
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:15pm
Oh, I see. you can't be disrespectful to your ancestors.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:25pm
especially since she's had a hand in raising all of us; my cousin most of all. i feel legit rage when i think about it. 

however it's fine. lessons were learned and mistakes shan't be repeated. for her, i hope it was worth it. *shrug* 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:29pm
I figured out long ago that I will not be dealing with anyone that I don't care for just because we share dna Confused. I invite who I like to Thanksgiving and do not answer questions about why who didn't get an invite. If you don't like the seating line up or feel a certain type of way cause I didn't invite cousin Mary, then carry your self over to her crib.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:30pm
Are any of yall the relative that nobody likes?
Coco sounds like she might be.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:32pm
if you hate your own kin folks then the rest of the world doesn't mean jack to you. To have them kinds of feelings toward your own blood wow quite sad to me.. your poor father hatin on his mother. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic