Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Not friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
corenybay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corenybay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not friends
    Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 12:36pm

Weave and I are just not friends I need to stop kidding myself... I'm a wig chick..

Okay so ya'll can laugh at me if you want. For some reason I thought I could get my kinky hair to blen with this curly hair. But it couldn't. It was also entirely to much work. I had to re wet it and product it up every day. And it would get tangly to. I'm not sure if the quality of hair wasn't that great or if I just had no idea of what to do with the hair. 

I still have it just tucked away. It's awaiting a bleach bath maybe? Idk if I should even sell it. Cause although it was super pretty it was a bit tangly. It really like hello hydrations it behaved for the day when I used it.

Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 12:39pm
Gurrrrrrrlllllll in my funkydineva voice. You know doggone well you should've gotten you a closure!!
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 12:54pm
I think that you needed a much different texture that that. In my option, that hair looks like some type of a kinky wave instead of a kinky curl.

Consider a full cap loose afro kinky curly wig like this:

pm me for info, thx
corenybay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corenybay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 12:56pm
@sugabanana I really should have. But I never messed with them before. Maybe in the future I'll get a closure and make me a wig. Sew ins are the enemy. haah 

@babycakebabe I am a wig girl but my wigs are mostly straight. I need to add diversity.
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 1:22pm

Like the curls on that wig.

imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 1:46pm
That wig is nice lol but wigs scare me, I'm a weave girl. But yeah you should look into a tighter curl or maybe a different blending method.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by corenybay corenybay wrote:

@sugabanana I really should have. But I never messed with them before. Maybe in the future I'll get a closure and make me a wig. Sew ins are the enemy. haah 

@babycakebabe I am a wig girl but my wigs are mostly straight. I need to add diversity.

What about a matching frontal?

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 2:34pm
I think the hair looks natural .  Add a few tracks in the front and work with your nice hair .
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 2:59pm
babcakebaby those curls are luscious
ibarbieo07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibarbieo07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 6:06pm
@lovesLace 

ive been experimenting with frontals and i just cant quite get it right yet. Also, its a little harder for me to find a really good quality frontal unlike closures. Do you have any tips on how to get a frontal to look very natural? The last time i wore one i used the elastic band method. Also, if you could point me in the direction of somewhere i could begin to look for a quality frontal?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic