Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Cosmetic Surgery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nose right

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:00pm

When I used the nose right it didn't make my nose smaller but more defined. I didn't know it would actually work until I noticed a slight change in recent pics.

Sponsored Links

*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:01pm
Lol forgot about my post in 2011 but yeah my nose stayed the same since I used it then.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2015 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Wait, this one 

or this one?

I have both. Bought for a low price on amazon. The pink one needs tissue or a small piece of cotton ball to cover the indents, or else you'll have dents on your nose. The blue clip may leave dents if you leave longer than 20 minutes. The blue one hurts less. I clip the end of my nose because if it weren't so meaty, my nose would be great.

The pink one I also to pinch the apex of my nose, but it hugs the bridge too - uncomfortable on the bridge too.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2015 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by tawnygolden tawnygolden wrote:

I've been looking for a subtle solution to a more refined nose and THIS IS IT
IT REALLY WORKS

I never go in this section but I saw this topic in the "RECENT POSTS" @the top and this heading stuck out at me.

I ordered this product about a month ago from Amazon.com...Yes, the generic one (although I was unaware the was a name brand at the time)

I promptly put it on like the english jibberish directions and illustrations suggestedTongue. I started at 15 minute intervals, 2-3 times a day, and after having it for a month, I wear it probably 1-2 hours in the evening to overnight(for sharper results the next a.m.) It will be very uncomfortable and you'll itch to remove it, but get you'll used to it.The annoyance fades over time, and it hurts less as it breaks down, softens,and shapes the flexible cartilage in the bridge and tip of the nose.

The difference is amazing...my boyfriend keeps saying "I can't believe it really works. That's like magic...etc" He made fun of me when I bought it saying "Isn't that just a padded paper clip?" At 2.99+shipping it's the most expensive paper clip I've ever bought, however it's the least expensive but most impactful beauty treatment to date.
(It's actually engineered WAY more intricately and effectively than it looks!)

I'm pretty sure this is how Rihanna and other celebrities with more pronounced nasal features get a more streamlined look SUBTLY so as to avoid going under the knife (and speculation about doing so...)

TIP: Steam your face with a towel over your head over a constantly steaming pot, or steam mask if you have it  for 10-15 minutes, then wipe your nose w/ astringent and place the clip TIGHTLY on the bridge for 30mns to an hour. After the gym, use the clip. After a shower, use the clip. Basically, any time your body temperature is raised thereby softening your tissues, USE THE CLIP.

thank you!!!!Smile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2015 at 4:13pm
I am still using this... about 10 minutes a day for each one... sometimes twice a day for the blue one, because it hurts less.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2015 at 11:58pm
I tried using the blue one for 10 minutes while in the bath twice for the past 2 weeks and I noticed a huge difference. The bulbous part of my nose feels more malleable, while before it felt really thick, hard to squeeze. It is not uncomfortable to wear it anymore for more than 10 minutes. The pink one, on the other hand, can still be a bit uncomfortable before 10 minutes pass.

I noticed my nose looks more defined, especially from far. I was at the gym today squatting and looking at myself on the mirror and I could see that my nose looked different.

I am going to use the blue piece every time I am on the bath. I will try the pink one too. I still have two pieces of cotton on the pink one to avoid that lego shape indentation on my nose.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2015 at 12:04am
My sister and my brother noticed my nose looks smaller. It is not a drastic change, but they noticed the tip of my nose is not as "fat". I haven't used the nose up daily as I planned, and the past week I did not use it at all.

But every time take a bubble bath, which is once a week, I use both for 10 minutes each. I am going to commit to use both daily for 10m in order to know if this really works.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2016 at 9:52pm
I am still using it. My nose shows a noticeable difference, but nothing compared - yet - to plastic surgery. I haven't used everyday due to time constraints, but I am doing my best to use each device for at least 10 minutes. Sometimes I use the blue one for 20-30 minutes.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2016 at 12:05pm
I had to buy a new one, because the blue one's small pads was becoming too comfy for my taste. I put the brand new one on and I can feel the pressure again, even on the tip of my nose.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2016 at 4:08pm
I use both together for 10-15 minutes once a day. I need to start using it twice a day. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic