FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Nose right

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ohmyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohmyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nose right
    Posted: Aug 18 2010 at 11:00am
Have anyone used Nose right or know someone that have? I found it on youtube.

From site
How does it work?

African tribes have been reshaping their ears, noses and necks using the most primitive tools for hundreds of years. Utilizing primordial tools, these natives were able to reshape their body parts with great ease. With the technology available today, why can't modern civilization replicate an advanced medical and scientific tool to reshape a less then aesthetic nose? That is exactly what Nose Right has done. With this simple but medically advanced tool, your able to transform your nose to a beautifull slim, smaller nose. You simply wear it for 15 minutes a day, and within two weeks you will notice results and begin to mold your nose to the shape you desire. Cartilage is made up of 75% water, and surgeons and doctors alike all agree that it malleable, able to be shaped. This is the product Rhinoplasty surgeons do not want you to see. Welcome to Noseright.com.

Is it hard to use?

Nose Right is a very simple tool to use. Your Nose Right will come with easy comprehensive instructions. Its never been easier to reshape your nose, and with the medical technology available today, Rhinoplasty is not a requirement to reshape your nose anymore.

Edited by ohmyhair - Aug 18 2010 at 11:00am
Sponsored Links

fashionista420 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fashionista420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2010 at 12:36pm
I've never heard of this, but I'm a little skeptical.  Even if the product did work to narrow the bridge of the nose, most aa people have bulbous or thick tissue at the tip of the nose.  The shaper can't do anything about that.  Many aa who undergo rhinoplasty have to get some of this bulbous tissue removed along with narrowing the nostrils.  I would just get rhino....
HairIam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2010 at 2:50am
Hmm.
kimmy89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmy89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2010 at 10:06pm
I'm ordering this next week, Its pretty cheap and from what I've read you just need to be REALLY consistent with it to see good results. When I get mine I'll make a diary and post picture updates if it works for me.
Alrighty*Then View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alrighty*Then Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2010 at 2:30pm

Nose Right- $15   
                                                           Rhinoplasty $6,000+
                                                              Do the Math lol

Edited by Alrighty*Then - Dec 27 2010 at 8:41pm
HairGirl203 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HairGirl203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2010 at 5:13pm
Geek
chianneluxor310 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chianneluxor310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2010 at 2:38pm
wow your nose looks much better, I would actually try it :).
sxyldy7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sxyldy7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2010 at 1:05am
Yes I despised my nose. I have only been using it since mid October, but on Thanksgiving when my family noticed an unquestionable change in my appearance I became consistent with my 1.99 +shipping on amazon.com NOSE RECONSTRUCTIONLOL With anything consistency is key I will probably use it for another month or so. Just try it for 60 days, again consistently. You will be amazed. 
chianneluxor310 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chianneluxor310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2010 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by sxyldy7 sxyldy7 wrote:

Yes I despised my nose. I have only been using it since mid October, but on Thanksgiving when my family noticed an unquestionable change in my appearance I became consistent with my 1.99 +shipping on amazon.com NOSE RECONSTRUCTIONLOL With anything consistency is key I will probably use it for another month or so. Just try it for 60 days, again consistently. You will be amazed. 

Can you post your before and after pix? I was wondering where the cartilage ends up lol.
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2010 at 9:25pm
I hate my nose too and for the price ima atleast give this a try. Can you post pics?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>
  Share Topic