Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nor Easter Snow Storm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:45pm
All you guys with the warmth & sunshine, what states are you in?
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:27pm
Im tired of snow and all of these NYers that act as if we'e never had snowstorms bigger than the recent ones.
I remember the snowstorm of 95/96 now that was a storm.
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:49pm
Mass,, I hauled ass from work.. Before the first flake ..the roads gets to bad..they don't plow until like 4 inches hit the ground!!
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Im tired of snow and all of these NYers that act as if we'e never had snowstorms bigger than the recent ones.
I remember the snowstorm of 95/96 now that was a storm.
Oh helllllllllllllllllllllll's yeah!

Nah, I just went outside to clean my car off, and make sure a b*tch cuh moved up and down, and in and out the driveway LOL

I will be going in to work tomorrow, cuz that last storm had me walkin in there like 3 hours late, and sheit.

The last storm was worse, IMHO.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

CryIt's gonna be a real mess around here...

They're predicting 1-2 inches here.LOL

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:54pm
it was like 70 today 

i heard on the radio that places could get like a foot of snow... that is crazy. 

i couldnt imagine being like calf deep.. and having to lift up my leg like a foot just to try to take a stride through ice Dead

Edited by coconess - Jan 21 2014 at 7:56pm
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:22pm
I got dressed, bundled up etc. Walked out, Notice the hawk was perched upon my shoulder. I decided, Id get in the car and attempt to go in. I skid and I skid, determined to press through. I got a total of 2 blocks and instead of making the right that I was suppose to make , I hooked 2 lefts and pulled right back into the garage at my apartment. See the way my body is setup... I dont do brick temperatures.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:26pm
Do you still get paid for snow days?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

I got dressed, bundled up etc. Walked out, Notice the hawk was perched upon my shoulder. I decided, Id get in the car and attempt to go in. I skid and I skid, determined to press through. I got a total of 2 blocks and instead of making the right that I was suppose to make , I hooked 2 lefts and pulled right back into the garage at my apartment. See the way my body is setup... I dont do brick temperatures.

I'm surprised you ventured out. I'm a southern girl too and was a northern transplant for a while . I never fully adjusted to going into the office with 6 inches of snow on the ground. I didn't even own a shovel for a while LOL.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

CryIt's gonna be a real mess around here...

They're predicting 1-2 inches here.LOL

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic