Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

non cuticle aligned hair

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mariabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: non cuticle aligned hair
    Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 10:29am
Just wanted to share with you guys something I think might be helpful about cuticle aligned hair.
I noticed one way to tell for sure if the hair is not cuticle aligned hair. I've had it happened three times so far. The first time was my first purchase when I got the order (custom order) I noticed after looking at the hair that at the tips there were these tiny little bulbs on the ends of the strands that when I pinched my fingers and ran it along the hair I could feel it also. I had waited so long though I decided to keep it and worst mistake ever it tangled matted like crazy. I ordered from an eBay seller claiming to sell me virgin hair and I knew immediately even though it looked beautiful it had the tell tale bulbs so I returned it immediately even though the seller claimed it was impossible since the hair is cut and the bulbs not there so it must of been fallen hair from brushes etc. Now after feeling comfortable with the vendor I ordered from 3 times I opened it and there it was again : ( I ordered virgin the other times but got indian remy this time because virgin indian stock wasn't available. I asked the man if it was cuticle aligned he said yes but I noticed in the description it did not specify cuticle in same direction on indian remy....   so well anyways it chinese new year so I have to wait but here's the fotki link 
http://public.fotki.com/mariabell07/non-cuticle-aligned-hair/
not sure if thats clickable. Let me know if anyone has anything to add about this topic??

Sponsored Links

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply