Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

non believers who come from religious families

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 5:02am
My mom asked if I believe in God like one time....I had to have been like 14....I just shrugged.
And that was that.
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 5:09am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I am a lover of God but I don't believe in a lot of things that christians believe in. I hate the religious facade of christianity. I just chose to love God and have a relationship the way that I chose to. I don't believe you have to be under a pastor and I can't stand all of the ranks of church like Pastor, deacon, bishop, apostle, missionary, jr deacon etc. I think its unnecessary. I went to a very strict controlling church and it opened up my eyes a lot. I don't really want to be a part of any "church" now. I would rather travel and talk to others about my beliefs instead of sitting in a building and giving away all of my money to pay the church rent, pastor, and musicians and listening to christians talk to others christians about how christian they are. I would rather donate my money to charities and the needy. I had a pastor tell me that my family needed a covering to recieve all that God has for me. But I just don't believe or agree with that. Why do I need a middle man when I can talk to God just like he can. I don't mind fellowship but I just don't like the whole ranking and the mentality.

You sound a lot like me..except for the fact that my upbringing wasn't strict in that my folks nurtured my beliefs. I don't go to church in the traditional sense but I definitely believe in God moreso now than ever (I've been through a lot to say the least)...people are always saying how happy and cheerful I am..the truth is anybody who knows me and what I've gone through knows that could only be miraculous. That overwhelming feeling you get when you wake up in the morning feeling blessed to be alive..no church could ever teach me that.

Edited by CherryBlossom - Dec 11 2013 at 5:10am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style