BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Nobody else will want me...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 7:22am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Leave.

Abort.

Herpes 2 is curable.

How so? Everything that I have read so far says that it isn't curable but it is treatable.

I am not a doctor, so I am not qualified to give medical advice. But from my experience, the best anti-bacterial and anti-viral "medicine" that I've used thus far has been colloidal silver.

If you research online, the FDA reports that some guy turned blue from taking this. I've been taking this stuff as needed for years and I have yet to see a change in my skin color.

Starting in 2004, I started getting sinus infections twice a year. I would go the doc, get some amoxicillin and it would be gone. A few years ago, I had a vicious one and the antibiotics were not working. I began doing research and stumbled upon this colloidal silver gem. I began taking it and I was better within 2 days and fully cured by the fifth day. I live by this stuff. Since I began using colloidal silver, I have not had a sinus infection.

I had a scratched cornea that got infected, I put a few drops of colloidal silver in my eye and I was healed in 2 days.

I got a cold last month for the the first time in years and I didn't take anything, not even cough drop. My body wasn't achy like it usually was when I had colds in the past and I fought off the cold in about 4 days. I think taking the colloidal silver over the years has helped build up my immune system.

When I researched this stuff, there were testimonies/reviews claiming that this stuff has cured STD's...including hsvII and I was skeptical. But after using it for my ailments, I am almost confident that this stuff could treat and subsequently cure just about any bacterial infection/virus. I've used it on my mom for a scalp infection and my bf for strep and they were both healed completely within a few days.

But she needs to do her own research. There is no cookie-cutter response or treatment when it comes to alt medicine. When tackling any illness, especially the ones deemed in curable, lifestyle changes need to be made, including a change of eating habits, getting her pH balanced, REFRAINING FROM SEX, and taking the necessary steps to get herself healed.
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 7:23am
And those saying certain diseases are only treatable...(very long again, sorry)

When I was on my quest for bigger boobage (sans surgery) I kinda came to the realization that the body is like a machine. If you nourish it, treat it well, and cater your treatments to your bodies specific needs, your body will pretty much do whatever it is you want it to do.

I am against conventional meds, BUT in some cases, it's necessary to get the ball rolling.

For example, my mom was diagnosed with Graves' disease back in 2009. She began taking synthroid and levothoroxin (two very popular drugs to treat thyroid disease).

The very first year of treatment, she made a conscious effort to not be solely dependent on the drugs and to eventually ween herself off all conventional meds.

Today, my mom is off all meds and no longer has thyroid disease. That was major because we lost both my grandma and my aunt to thyroid cancer. I was a lot younger when they passed away and I didn't know half of what I know now about alternative meds...

My mom also has fibroids. We decided to tackle her fibroids once her thyroid was balanced and her hormones leveled out. She was scheduled to get a myomectomy to have the fibroids removed, but everytime she had a sonogram, the docs found that her fibroids got smaller and smaller, so she decided to postpone the surgery.

My uncle, diagnosed with type 2 diabetes...cured by taking ACV.

Long back-story, I know, BUT I say this to say, both my mother and uncle were told they'd pretty much have to take meds for the rest of their lives because their diseases were only treatable.

I know this probably deserves a separate thread, but please don't settle and believe the propaganda that there is no cure.

Seriously, let's take a moment to think about the integrity of pharm companies. Why I would want to cure your disease in one shot if I could make money "treating" you for the rest of your life?

She does still needs to go to the doc to be tested regularly to determine her progress.

And no, I understand that fibroids, thyroid disease, small boobage, and diabetes are not STD's...but when it boils down to it, they are all ailments of the body. With research, you begin to learn A LOT about how the human body works. Illnesses and diseases become less scary--less of an ultimatum and more of a challenge.

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Oct 31 2013 at 7:26am
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 7:50am
Don't know if this is a silly question but, won't the baby get the didease too? Or no?

Anyway she needs to run. Nothing good will come from this

They do have dating websites for people with herpes...
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 8:08am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

with medication, aren't outbreaks kinda rare?  i mean, herpes is manageable.  it does suck to have that cloud hanging over you, but it's better than diabetes or hiv right?  it won't kill you.  odds are, the next guy she dates probably has it too.  HPV and Herpes are probably all over this board.
Confused
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 8:20am
Michael Vick has herpes and I still want him.

Not a good excuse to stay in bad situation.
The situation is bad I'm assuming??????
Didn't really really read.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 8:33am
You guys gave some insightful info.  I'll look into it when I get some time.  Thumbs Up

Edited by K_Camille - Oct 31 2013 at 8:42am
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 8:34am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Michael Vick has herpes and I still want him.

Not a good excuse to stay in bad situation.
The situation is bad I'm assuming??????
Didn't really really read.

Ma'am
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

with medication, aren't outbreaks kinda rare?  i mean, herpes is manageable.  it does suck to have that cloud hanging over you, but it's better than diabetes or hiv right?  it won't kill you.  odds are, the next guy she dates probably has it too.  HPV and Herpes are probably all over this board.

Confused
if the sex section and the confessions thread are any indication of how ppl behave , then Wonderland told no lies.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 8:58am
Yep the stats are 1 in 6 people have it
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 9:09am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Don't know if this is a silly question but, won't the baby get the didease too? Or no?

Anyway she needs to run. Nothing good will come from this

They do have dating websites for people with herpes...

The baby runs the risk of getting herpes if delivered naturally during an outbreak, or if the mother contracted herpes while pregnant.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>