BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Noah - Official Trailer

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Noah - Official Trailer
    Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 6:35pm
Leave it up to white folks to not only whitewash the entire cast but then add all of that extra ish in the movie to make it more entertainingSleepy

I personally think a movie concerning Job or Judas Maccabees would have been more interesting, but that's just me.

but anyway, will you be watching?

Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 6:37pm
i guess this is a modern day Noah........
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 6:44pm
I made it to 37secs before cutting it off. I can't with White people.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 10:20pm
Of all the flood myths the Noah's Ark version is the most boring snooze of all time.  Honestly I would rather see the Legend of Gilgamesh or the Greek (Zues) flood story on film.

ETA:  This one WAS one of my favorite bible stories as a child.   I remember a movie about it but couldn't tell you exactly what it was called or who played Noah. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Nov 15 2013 at 10:22pm
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 10:26pm
Your right I would of rather seen the Job or Judas, Job mostly....
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:24am
Darren Aronofsky is one of my fav current directors so I'll be seeing this opening night. Honestly, it doesn't look that good though and it's been reported that he's been having disputes with the studio about the movie. They want him to change certain aspects but he's steadfast on making the movie he wants to make.This trailer looks nowhere near as good as The Wrestler or Black Swan, but considering he made those two films (The Wrestler is one of my top 10 of all time), I feel obligated to check this out.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Nov 16 2013 at 1:26am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 7:08am
Nope.
I'll go to the scriptures if I want the story.
As a consumer, I don't support white cast movies. I'm not putting my resources there, because black actors are treated poorly in Hollyweird.
Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 7:43am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Of all the flood myths the Noah's Ark version is the most boring snooze of all time.  Honestly I would rather see the Legend of Gilgamesh or the Greek (Zues) flood story on film.

ETA:  This one WAS one of my favorite bible stories as a child.   I remember a movie about it but couldn't tell you exactly what it was called or who played Noah. 

No...they need to leave Gilgamesh alone because its one of the few stories I've read that hasn't been tainted by Hollywood.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic