BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

...no

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

PM Drag......she got a photo bucket full lol

LOLLOLLOLLOL idk why that was funny to me.
drag whea you at?!
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:46pm
Photobuckt in down for maintenance.
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 4:49pm
i can't breave. CryCryCry
Origami0508 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Origami0508 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:32pm
What even is this? This goes from curly weave to an argument about whether it's dry and/or tangled to a discussion about how constructive criticism aint accepted nowadays to some beef between Chyna and Sandra and then IreallyDrag come up out of nowhere with some picture of Chyna's tits and belly and then there's a short discussion about body AND THEN a debate about the classification of nude lipstick. These topics are shorter than Khia's career.
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 6:11pm
Oh hey *-;

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 6:12pm

She isn't a bad looking girl.....she just need to realize she doesn't need full coverage foundation and she is no where near a nc45......darken and thin out the brows.....add a lil liner to the lips......and contour lightly......without the makeup she looks like Jazmin Sullivan......

Um.....I don't use MAC foundation ...So what's NC45 color look like?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 6:13pm
& I don't like lip liner. . . FRANK STAND OPEN !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Origami0508 Origami0508 wrote:

What even is this? This goes from curly weave to an argument about whether it's dry and/or tangled to a discussion about how constructive criticism aint accepted nowadays to some beef between Chyna and Sandra and then IreallyDrag come up out of nowhere with some picture of Chyna's tits and belly and then there's a short discussion about body AND THEN a debate about the classification of nude lipstick. These topics are shorter than Khia's career.

So we beefing online now? LOL These internet bitches have no impact on me )':
They're just stating opinions.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by iChinaaBanks iChinaaBanks wrote:

She isn't a bad looking girl.....she just need to realize she doesn't need full coverage foundation and she is no where near a nc45......darken and thin out the brows.....add a lil liner to the lips......and contour lightly......without the makeup she looks like Jazmin Sullivan......

Um.....I don't use MAC foundation ...So what's NC45 color look like?

Your foundation color is way to light and cool......but clearly you like the look so let me swerve
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:21pm
What does Frank stand open mean?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style