Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

...no

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:42pm

So we should handle these grown ass women with baby gloves.....that statement was not a personal attack......it was delivered as nice as possible.....ya'll just pressed cause she didnt fall in line and gush over the hair.

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:48pm
Everything is a coming for you post nowadays, I used your advice, saved the Beyonce "Nope" gif and leave it alone. 
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

So we should handle these grown ass women with baby gloves.....that statement was not a personal attack......it was delivered as nice as possible.....ya'll just pressed cause she didnt fall in line and gush over the hair.

Again..this.

How else do you tell someone their hair looks dry and tangled?
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 3:16am
I still wanna see the pics though.
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:14am
I don't necessarily think there's something wrong with saying the hair looks "dry and tangly", however, to just say that and offer any product recommendations or maintenance to correct the problem she felt so compelled to speak out on, makes it look snarky. Also, doesn't seem like OP was asking for or requesting help with her hair, just that she was showing off photos, so that type of comment with no usefulness attached, seems unwarranted for the occasion. It comes off as just taking a dig for no real reason at all.
Origami0508 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Origami0508 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:22am
Her username was 'STOPTHESHADE' so it seems as if it is that woman going on about the body wave who was saying everyone was against her and then dishing out insults. It's not what she said directly but the fact this woman is out to get OP, if it is her ... which it probably is.
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Chile please.

You know gotdamn well I aint posted no damn dry and tangly weave. I don't even own anything less than fabulous in my stash. Its a coarse curly but I don't expect trolls to know that but yall "vets" should know better instead of trying to defend troll shade

That font is a troll. The same body wave troll Ermm Yet somehow they still have the ability to post here. Come on now. No one is in their feelings because I posted a dry weave and someone said it was dry.

But for the curious, please recommend something for this dryness problem Cry I was expected my coarse hair to be silky

Anyway, carry on; I'll keep my dry locks to myself and watch from afar Clap Be nice, ladies.

Edited by *SUCCMIDRY* - Feb 18 2014 at 4:45pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 5:05pm
Get that dry ass, frizzy sh*t outta here

for real tho, pretty curls
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 5:30pm
Stern Smile Everyday its a new Saga
Movida View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Movida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 5:43pm
I would have those curls anyday. Your hair looks beautiful. Maybe try a humectant like Honey Moisturiser. Im not sure if you can get it in the States though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
  Share Topic