BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

...no

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

I didnt see the pics of Chyna but Chyna hun, you cute but thats some krispy kreme donut tyrone biggums sh*t
what?LOL
Sponsored Links

Origami0508 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Origami0508 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:41pm
This is completely irrelevant but ... China, you're a Kim stan too?
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:53pm
I live in the bronx and I've never heard that saying..ever. I guess it depends on the crowd you run with..
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Origami0508 Origami0508 wrote:

This is completely irrelevant but ... China, you're a Kim stan too?

Yes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

I live in the bronx and I've never heard that saying..ever. I guess it depends on the crowd you run with..

Fairly new term. But I guess.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by iChinaaBanks iChinaaBanks wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

K sis. You still care bitch.

And you still look like Blade for Puppet Master......Big smile

It's always the ones with no avi....

Incorrect most of the weave vets and TTT posters know what I look like I even have made threads in the past......but continue.....
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 6:47pm

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Not taking sides but China shades people all the time, why is it any different when someone "comes" for her? In all the years of my fukkery I am yet to call someone a bytch about a comment that was made on here Confused

Bailey we probably will never know.Cry

Butta half the time I think I'm skating on thin iceCryCryCry

I shade people all the time? When & where? Cause I barely post , I pree most of the time . & if you referring to that "just a lil weave pics" thread when I said "LMAOOOO" i was deadass laughing cause OTHER people were shading the picture. 

I'm not pulling no receipts so okay, that was the only thread. Wink Even IF we are going with the theory that everyone in your area calls people bishes you clearly didn;t mean it in a endearing way. I mean she had read you like all the Harry Potter novels combined so I understand being upset.

Edited by Princess Grace - Feb 23 2014 at 6:53pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Mod has favorites.

But no shade why is this thread still going on? Sandy why you coming hard for china? I didn't see anything stand out from her comments. Everyone commented on body wave troll so why only her? Just curious cos I'm in church and feel the need to sprinkle holy water on this thread bfr it gets to page 50.

Bless yo heart this aint me coming hard we should know this by now.....she hopped on Succ's dick and decided the cape hard.....which is funny cause she's been here long enough to know that thing is an easy target based on the fact she purposely paints herself to look like a Bratz doll that someone microwaved......annnnnnnd she didn't even come back to return the cape.....hope you know where you stand.....

And she does constantly throws shade its just people let her slide....guess she got comfortable.....dont know...talking about she was legit laughing at other people.....but her comment was the 5th comment in the entire thread and the rest said very nice and Succ said ??....PG you don't need no dayum receipts her ass was there.....

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 7:01pm
And I aint mad at her calling me a bish.....Mods probably feel bad for her.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 8:04pm
K.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>