Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

...no

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:57am
Butta did you already set up your alt handle??? If not I would do so pre issuing bytch post mmkay Wink
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 10:42am
No alt handle. It just surprised me that she was allowed to type bish and didn't make the band but admin has time to delete the smex section. I guess some folks priorities are mucked up. Let me call anyone a bish and I bet they'd crumble my ask quick.

They let trolls roam free and vendors come in threads doing what they want be let me get out of line. .    
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 10:53am
no but for really though...Frank stand?!?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 10:56am
Mod has favorites.

But no shade why is this thread still going on? Sandy why you coming hard for china? I didn't see anything stand out from her comments. Everyone commented on body wave troll so why only her? Just curious cos I'm in church and feel the need to sprinkle holy water on this thread bfr it gets to page 50.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:06am
Not taking sides but China shades people all the time, why is it any different when someone "comes" for her? In all the years of my fukkery I am yet to call someone a bytch about a comment that was made on here Confused

Bailey we probably will never know.Cry

Butta half the time I think I'm skating on thin iceCryCryCry

Edited by Princess Grace - Feb 23 2014 at 11:10am
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:28am
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:54pm
I guess my problem is that folks were in heated battles and called another poster a bish and Mod banned them quick but NOW it seems as if Mod 5 is on the beach in Jamaica having a Miami Vice drank and not giving a flying fluke. I'm going to go down stairs and call someone a bish and let's see what happens to me.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

no but for really though...Frank stand?!?

I tried googling the phrase and all I got was hot dogs. 

This thread is childish as hell though.....
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Mod has favorites.

But no shade why is this thread still going on? Sandy why you coming hard for china? I didn't see anything stand out from her comments. Everyone commented on body wave troll so why only her? Just curious cos I'm in church and feel the need to sprinkle holy water on this thread bfr it gets to page 50.

Lmaoooooooooo I dead don't even remember what I said to her in the first place .... but I could careless. I had no idea bitch was allowed either, I was just typing. & to everyone, it's a NYC slang term commonly used by BOIZZ & girls meaning basically "get off my DICK" ..... go to Brooklyn/Bronx & you'll hear it ..
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Not taking sides but China shades people all the time, why is it any different when someone "comes" for her? In all the years of my fukkery I am yet to call someone a bytch about a comment that was made on here Confused

Bailey we probably will never know.Cry

Butta half the time I think I'm skating on thin iceCryCryCry

I shade people all the time? When & where? Cause I barely post , I pree most of the time . & if you referring to that "just a lil weave pics" thread when I said "LMAOOOO" i was deadass laughing cause OTHER people were shading the picture. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>
  Share Topic