Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

No Update of

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Update of
    Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 2:32am
the guy who was cheating on his wife..the wife came to the job and busted him out...the secretary knew all along what he was doing and ratted on him...

Job had a meeting with the black employees only
ish hit the fan and ???

forgot who made the thread but maybe i missed the continuing saga of this story...

i want to know if anyone got fired, hurt, or something..
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 3:31am
Checking their thread right now and will post updates if there are any!

Last I saw, the thread was 13 pages. Now it's 30!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 3:34am
oh thank you...i hate to be left hanging with a good story...30 pgs..
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 3:42am
BHM proxy thread
LSA Original Thread

Quote She is not banging he boss. I'm certain of it. She's older than him. That's not his style. lol.

ETA: Stupid phone..anyway...

I think this is what happened. I think the wife has always been mistrustful because she knew what type of man he was, but as long as it looked like it was a fling, it was fine. I think when this sh*t hit close to work-home and she found out who it was, she started snooping around.

It's possible she could have confronted AA first on some woman to woman sh*t and asked her if she knew what was up. But AA WAS loyal to her boss. She really felt like this fool was everything. And I don't think it was romantic, I think brown nosing comes natural to her.

But let's just say the wife has something on the hubby and she deduced that AA may know where the bodies are buried, she could have threatened to have her implicated in the mess if she didn't tell her what was going on.

But I guarantee you one thing. Her days of confiding in HNIC's AA are over. I promise you my boss told her she better keep her mouth shut for the sake of her own hide as well as the company and lay low. And I am certain she will be taking some time off. And I'm sure he got with AA too and told her to zip it.

Because it's fine to be loyal to your boss, but above all you're loyalty is to the company. And you have an obligation to that before him if their causes are suddenly juxtaposed.

I don't know. I only hope before they got the seals affixed to their mouths that they told SOMEBODY something.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 3:45am
Side story from another member in the thread!

Quote WTF? The SAME thing happened when I first started teaching for DoDDS.

We had to have department meetings, and we hated them with the passion of a thousand hellfires. They were boring, and our department head would go on-and-on--and he was also forking with one of the staff in the same department and would let her get away with murder, so he'd let her go on-and-on, too.

One day after school I went to ask him about some changes he "suggested" to my curriculum--and since it had already been approved I was .38 hot. So I go to his office (secretary was already off for the day) and as I raise my hand to knock I hear noises--yup, those kind of noises. I don't know why but I was afraid it was a student, so instinct took over and I eased the door open, scared as FORK--and there he was on top of the desk with the sam lady from the English department everyone knew he was screwing. Just, just...WRONG and nasty. It was like a train wreck but the trains were hairy, pale bodies participating in bad PICS.

...I truly could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that man's 'taint...anyways, she saw me and screamed and they hopped up and start pulling on clothes. I didn't say shat. I just shook my head and walked away and I heard him behind me running and I was afraid he was going to touch me so I turned back around and (sure enough) see him reaching out to touch my shoulder. I said, "I KNOW you're not about to put your nasty-arsed hands on me after you've been doing THAT!" and he just stood there looking puzzled, like he didn't understand. I backed away from him, went back to my office, threw the curriculum down on my desk and hauled arse. I dealt with the both of them from a distance after that and they couldn't look me in the face.

Fast forward to another department meeting a few months later. Department Head's wife (yes, both their nasty arses were married) storms in, slams the door, picks up a (full) unopened water bottle and hurls it at the mistress and slaps pure FIYAH into her husband. It was like a bad movie...anyways, the wife storms out, the husband follows, and the mistress goes out the side door holding her collarbone (where the bottle hit) and crying--and we just sat there, looking around for the damned Candid Camera. All of us sat there for a minute and then a lady who'd been working there for DoDDS since Burger King got crowned said, "Mm-hmm, I knew it was coming..." and everybody else started throwing out stories of how they'd caught them in his car in the parking lot, at stores together shopping, etc, etc. I didn't say SHAT about catching them in his office because that's just not how I roll, but it really opened my eyes about how things sometimes go in the workplace. I was young as hell and wasn't ready for all that. I thought Cheaters was fake until I saw that red-faced woman come tearing in that conference room throwing bottles and shat...
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 3:46am
Queen Rena
Quote Some AA's can be very messy. especially if they have been there for awhile.

I knew this one who has been there so long you would think she was the company. I think it is because they have the ear to the top.

Yeah this one had a sweet boss but the AA was always complaining behind his back to the higher ups. I mean he was good to his peeps. $5,000 Christmas bonuses. ramdon 1,000 bonuses through out the year. Generous pay raises. Laid back work from home okay type of guy.

Someone secretly told him early on fire her or she will get you fired. Yeah she got him fired. The new boss comes in complete drama queen. Cracks heads. No bonuses , no raises. He is secretly piss that the AA is making close to 80 g's. and said she wont get a raise until the second coming.

One day she was mubling and complaining in the break room about the lack of bonuses and she got bills how the new boss is this and that. An employee walked over to her and told her to shut the up. You got Chris fired Your the reason no one is getting sh*t. The look on that heifers face was priceless. People can mess up good things.

Chile, I learned everything from my mother and father. My dad's motto when it comes to office bullsh*t is (and please credit V.E.M) "chew the donut, not the chat". Listen, nod your head, clutch your pearls, SYH but NEVER trust anyone with info you may be privvy to.

My mother was the same way. She used to work for Interact which is one of the largest mental health services in the city. HQ is in Roxborough where my mom worked for 20 years. She saw it all. People smoking crack on site (this was 80s),managers bringing their lovers to the client's houses for , she even saw one manager who bought her cat with her, have straight up feline relations one night (this was when she worked on site as a home aide worker in the beginning). She had v. good friends on the job but a lot of enemies because she was by the mother book and when they would ask her to cover for them she would say absolutely no. Some things she wouldn't report just because they would naturally come to light. But youbringing strangers to your job with mentally handicapped clients? That's dangerous for EVERYONE.

My mom loved her guys. She treated them like family. She knew every company policy, every rule, every addendum. Almost everyone hated her and revered her at the same time and tried to set her up plenty of times. But Tower street had her back and they even made her a union rep (she even had to fight for her cousin's job who had got her the connect though, sadly, she lost that case-the only one she ever lost-but got her a great severance package), then eventually wanted her at HQ. When my mom left, you were either devastated or shouting HALLELUJAH. LOL.

Her motto was "documentation, documentation, documentation" and always keep a "goody bag" full of sh*t to be used for the right time of " you." If you got a run in your panty hose, write that sh*t down. If you queefed on a client's chair, write that sh*t DOWN. She kept notes on everything and one time they tried to accuse her of stealing from petty cash but this boss bish had notes on how much money was in petty cash when she arrived, who she counted it in front of when she got there (with their signature) And copied receipts of everything purchased along with deductions to correspond with what should be left with the signatures of the next shift verifying her records. And some of her haters had no idea she rolled that way and had five years worth of notes (from the time she started). She had 2 file cabinets dedicated to her notes. She loved them things more than me LOL.

So that's what I do. Just like when they asked me about funny expense reports. Not only had I made sure to speak with the necessary parties, I made them sign off on a statement that I had found errors, addressed it with so and so and was given this answer by this such and such and that I was relieved of an responsibility, consequences, or reprimands that would possibly occur as a result. And I always BCC/forward any emails to my superior whenever I do anything as well as print out emails just in case people get funny with technology. Annoyed the sh*t out of him to be getting emails from me all day, so he made a special inbox! LOL.

I watermark ALL my work and keep a journal with all my ideas with a work log atacched. And people always say it looks like I never do anything but manage to get it done in a timely fashion. I am not all that intelligent, but I got enough common sense and a keen sense of self-preservation to not wanna get got. I got so much on the line right now I can't afford to mess up.

That's why I don't get why they were so sloppy. You are doing all of that and you're just giving the whole plot away.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 3:48am
Quote Yesterday, Heffa was scheduled to come in for an EVENING meeting and she was told to bring representation if she felt the need. Only relevant people were there and they didn't want any drama when she came in which makes sense. Her stuff is still there and hasn't been collected. Even if they would have let her stay she would have been better off resigning because seriously, no one is going to respect you. Everyone will treat you like sh*t. You have zero chance of promotion.

They weren't cleaning his office yesterday. They were searching. He is supposed to come in this evening.

The fate of the admin asst is unclear but having just had lunch with a few people-one of them in accounting-there is talks of a cover up. That maybe SC had someone watching his back down there. HNIC and Legal requested expense reports from the last four years which is the amount of time SC has been there. That happened yesterday morning. They are saying that there is no way the admin asst couldn't have known what was going on. Someone asked how they knew and how she got the wife involved. And she said she wasn't willing talk about that this early on because it could get traced back to her. But she said that when she could she would.

From what she DIDN'T say, I gather the AA is not innocent and she may have a deal. She does know an awful lot of sh*t. She might not be untouchable but institutions get a lot of leeway.

Some of the people are the saying the wife was stupid for coming down there but others are commending her. People didn't really have ill will toward him since the only thing you can give him credit for is not showing preferential treatment. Heffa never had any unwarranted bonuses, raises or was treated differently than anyone else while at work from what we know. If she did, she was smart enough to keep it to herself, but I don't think she's the kind of person that would. So that tips in his favor for some people.

I say the wife knows what she's doing.and succeeded. She controls the narrative now and he is at her mercy. But I don't know. I wouldn't describe my boss as an alpha. He has a since of pomposity and conceitedness to him. He is all about his "image." The irony.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 3:48am
thx...Big smile
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 3:50am
Welp, they found some financial y but they ARE NOT revealing how he covered his tracks. Like people are asking and the intermediate people in the know in accounting aren't saying sh*t. I don't know what the is going on. But there was a board meeting today and they were in there for two and a half hours. Every company handles these scandals differently. And who knows? He could have his own ish on people.

The wife told HNIC he had a secret account with beaucoup bucks in it that definitely was NOT hitting her household, and that he had a condo in AC in his name only that she knew nothing about until this year. So there was no tax shelter, but an account.

And I'm just praying that the HNIC does not have to take this one on the chin because he's one of the most upright brothas I've ever known. But they are going to hold him responsible for this y and my heart is broken. I don't think he's getting fired but like with anything, those who are at the top must take responsibility for what their subordinates do. After everything he's done for this man. He was grooming him to be something special. And what happens with some men is when they get to a certain position in their life, they start thinking they can do WHATEVER, WHOMEVER, and WHENEVER. Their egos get in the way of their common sense. But you bring everyone down with you when you it all up.

Still now word on the admin asst yet, BUT an HR dude (because men gossip like chicks in this bitch too) is saying when the wife stormed in that day she said she had a nanny cam in their bedroom for a months and it was when they were at the shore this past weekend (and he never made it up there) that he bought Heffa to the house. And what set her off wasn't just that the chick was in her bed her husband but that she was going in that woman's closet, touching her sh*t, messing with her jewelry. And wore her bath robe. LOL. They said she read his bloody ass for filth. She knew about the other women, the gambling and everything and told him that ALL his sh*t was going to be sold at the end of the day and that he better not even think about coming home.

He had a nerve to tell her take her ass home and stop being an embarrassment to HIM, with their private life on blast. And I guess that's when she really went off.

His bank accounts have a zero balance for sure. LOL

You have to be the dirtiest skank bitch alive to stick your cheating crusty ass body into someone else's sh*t. And the husband was not even caring. I guess she was just living all vicariously. Nasty wench.

I'm not sure how this is going to play out. Are they gonna cover it up enough or are they going to take it to the courts? The HNIC doesn't really have a final say in this. I know he would want this asshole fed to the wolves. At this point, it's going to come down to who has the most leverage. Like I said, other scandals will come into play.
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 3:52am
Quote The last I talked to my friend he let her back into see the kids and everything. But she's not sleeping there. I don't know. I think he may forgive her.

But his niece says otherwise. She lost her job, good benefits and everything in this economy and then their name my get dragged into stuff if it gets legal. She said he's really done and hurt.

But I don't think he's finished yet.

UPDATE FROM SEPTEMBER 11

Quote My HNIC had to take lot of flack for not "having his house in order." BUT Sloppy Cheater did to come clean and was at least conscious enough to ask that that they not put blame on someone who was blameless.

Not that it helped because the board was furious. SC admitted to abusing company expenses but maintains that he dd not embezzle (Riiiiight) but that he did abuse the company expense account to gift and wine and dine Heffa. But because HNIC hand picked this guy, oh boy. We are all gonna be under heavy watch. And to be honest, the only reason why I got this job was because of someone at my old university knew HNIC and told me to put in an application and he would talk me up. That's why I won't even take a damn paper clip from that place. He took a chance on me and I will forever be grateful. This job saved me from going into an even deeper depression.

The admin was fired due to having knowledge of his abusing expenses since admitted to booking things on the company account for him and helping him indirectly to cover it up. Dummy. She claimed to not have known at first that what she was doing was for him and heffa. She thought it was for him and the wife and she didn't think it was that big a deal since many higher ups in the past had done the same thing at one point or another (she's been there for awhile so she would know, but the HNIC ALSO changed a lot of that culture when he came on board. so she's still stupid). And one day when the wife came to visit him at the office, she asked the wife how their trip to AC was. And the wife who at this point had her suspicions, like the boss bitch she is, played dumb and said it was all good. LOL!

So the admin didn't know she was the whistle blower. Or did she? There are some people who are saying she DID know. She knew how that man peed so how could she NOT KNOW? Some are are saying she snitched on purpose when she found out about him and heffa and was mad because SHE was in love with him.

Either way, she dry snitched. And that's when the wife really started having him investigated and found out WHO and was building her case. So I guess people were being extra with the wife confronting her bit earlier. It wasn't some big drama the way people were saying. She never let on to her that she knew until the day she confronted the hubby and told the AA tipped her off which is probably why the AA was going crazy. I had to piece this sh*t together because there have been a lot of tight lips that were often wide open at any given moment.

So now that it's all over for the most part, they were fired. Heffa wanted to retrieve her things personally, so security escorted her up there and she got her stuff. She came towards the end of the work day. It was tragic. She didn't look unkempt but you can see this has taken a toll on her. Marquis has not filed yet for divorce but she is still not home and staying with her mother. His niece says he will file but right now he wants to focus on the kids and their needs.

Everyone is pretty much up for an eval now. Knew that was gonna happen.

No word on what's going on with SC and the wife at this point. Since I don't run in those circles, info is not as readily available but someone will know something. But he is done in this field. And I hear they are going to try to keep this scandal quiet.

I just feel bad for the HNIC. They have always trusted his decisions and character judgement because he's right almost all the time. A lot of people he hired thrives here, but it only takes one bad apple. Please keep him in your thoughts.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic