Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - no sympathy for the white kid who got jumped on th
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

no sympathy for the white kid who got jumped on th

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: no sympathy for the white kid who got jumped on th
    Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:42am
RANT- i have no sympathy for the white kid who got jumped on the bus. these kids were in a dropout prevention school and the white boy accused the 3 black kids of trying to sell him drugs. i've read several stories and none of them mention anything about drugs being found or the boys being expelled for drugs. so my opinion is the lil cracca is probably some lil scrub wig,ga who LIED on 3 teens, his claims were investigated and unfounded and the 3 teens beat that ass for revenge, no sympathy.

now the spin is on why a 64 year old bus driver didn't do more. last time a bus driver did more he uppercutted a hoodrat and got fired. if he would have jumped in then he would have gotten jumped, risking him having a heart attack and dying due to his age and poor health or a miracle happened and he is able to stop the fight by pushing/fighting the boys off, then he would have gotten sued by the kids parents and the district would have left his black ass out to dry.

after the trayvon verdict i really could give a single about any white kid who isn't in serious threat of their life by being put in situations beyond their level of maturity. i've seen plenty of fights in school and on the bus and this was a routine jumping that the white media is trying to use as a sign that black teens are violent, fck em.

Edited by fckwitmeuknoigotit - Aug 07 2013 at 8:43am
Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 9:35am

I lost sympathy a looonnng time ago. You don't gaf about me and mine...don't expect me to give one about you and yours *shrug*

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 11:28am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

last time a bus driver did more he uppercutted a hoodrat and got fired.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic