FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

No Spanish, No Job

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Author
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 8:08pm
I see the point .
I also don't mind when foreigners who don't speak English are excluded.

Spanish is becoming very necessary
Sponsored Links

Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 8:10pm
If the position requires a bi-lingual person, and she isn't bi-lingual, they don't have to hire her just because this is America.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 12:04am
the new immigration law will require hispanics to speak english

"america" has a definite plan to convert hispanics to whites

wonders if they will fall for it
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 12:14am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Please let this law pass....
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 7:09am
Man why do i have to learn Spanish why can't they learn English why force me to do something because they can't learn English. Every other nationality that immigrate to America knows some form of English so why are immigrants that speak Spanish exempt. When i was a kid and came to America i had to learn English now i am fluent in English and kreyol so i find it unfair and makes no sense. Also if i were to move to another part of the world i would have to learn their language .
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:09am
Taking Spanish when it is offered.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 10:44am
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Man why do i have to learn Spanish why can't they learn English why force me to do something because they can't learn English. Every other nationality that immigrate to America knows some form of English so why are immigrants that speak Spanish exempt. When i was a kid and came to America i had to learn English now i am fluent in English and kreyol so i find it unfair and makes no sense. Also if i were to move to another part of the world i would have to learn their language .

Because their numbers are bigger than your numbers

and their dollars are bigger than your dollars

*if not bigger, SIGNIFICANT

it's dollar and cents, nothing to do with respect for spanish or preferential treatment

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 11:16am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I agree with that portion of the new immigration laws. 

I speak enough spanish to get by on my job however I learned from the streets so my spanish isn't elegant.
Please believe me when I tell you this; those spanish speaking people will and do talk about you to you're face and smile as they do it. SO getting a basic understanding might open a new social environment to you, one that your lack of knowledge has closed to those who don't understand it.

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 11:33am
Why wouldn't people risk all to enter this country by any means?? Our citizens are forced to speak their native tongue or denied jobs, we pay them to have babies, give free food and even subsidize their housing and more. 
The best part of this is, we as tax paying citizens pay for all this while being denied jobs for NOT speaking their language. Illegals are fighting to keep these benefits because they feel it's their right??

Sounds like a bad joke but if youre on the receiving end,
Sounds pretty damn good.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 11:41am
they are a huge number of the workforce and spend A LOT

don't fall for the hype that they aren't

because you'll get got ... internally they are pushing to have leadership roles in all areas and they are training themselves in all sectors

their biggest cultural connection among all hispanics is language, food and family ... they know this and I doubt they will give them up, so the immigration law won't neutralize them as much as assumed

you'll have to learn spanish
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic