FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No saaah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 1:22pm
why they showin  "the making of" clips like its worthy?LOL
Sponsored Links

TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 4:27pm
The imagery f*ckery in this video.
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 4:31pm
i have no sound but what the hell did i just watch..did he really run past all the slaves to save a white girl from the slave master?! Confused   ok shes not white but still wtf

Edited by solena - Sep 20 2013 at 4:35pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 5:30pm
Chai! I was confused when I started watching the video cause I thought it was the father abusing his daughter cause they had the same skin color. Didn't know that was suppose to be a white man and a slave with blonde hair Confused.  When the dark skinned black girls are getting whipped, he probably went about his business smh.

Then he bought her a sun hat big enough to block out the entire solar system so she can maintain that color.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Chai! I was confused when I started watching the video cause I thought it was the father abusing his daughter cause they had the same skin color. Didn't know that was suppose to be a white man and a slave with blonde hair Confused.  When the dark skinned black girls are getting whipped, he probably went about his business smh.

Then he bought her a sun hat big enough to block out the entire solar system so she can maintain that color.

LOL you made me watch it again
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 5:40pm
on second viewing i dont think that girl is supposed to be a slave.  i think she is being whipped for being with a the black guy.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 5:52pm
The shade in this thread makes me wanna tan......***Dances kurukere and whines my butt***

They got old mama's at weddings dancing to this song.LOL

The video doesn't match the song.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 6:19am
Ummmm, no.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 6:22am
I still don't get this video...smh my people wetin be dis nonsense o!LOL
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 7:08am
I'm mad he is wearing that lion head necklace from nastygal.com and trying to pass it off as the real deal
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>