Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

No one is talking about Ray Rice?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 63>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:53pm
Please tell me you were being robbed. Why did you get stabbed twice. Bunzaveli?
Sponsored Links

harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:12pm
Spitting is so disgusting ewww.

I have a quick reflex so I know if anyone spits on me they will get a quick 2 piece.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:18pm
I would of uppercutted her too...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:16pm
i don't condone domestic violence, however spitting seems to be that point where people lose all common sense and retaliate in any and every way so it's kind of expected to expect WHATEVER when you do that.  had he yoked her up real quick or something i might be willing to look past this...but has he not heard the K Camp song?  it ain't nothin to cut that btch off.  that would've prevented him from going to jail, knocking a woman unconscious, possibly PAYING her, and messing up his own reputation.  cutting her out of his life would've been a huge WIN...now he's taken a HUGE L.  oh well, too bad.  go to jail.  don't curr.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:18pm
He's stupid. I'm sure he done came all on this woman's face and in her mouth and had his face all in her snatch, but all of a sudden some spit is just cause to knock out your child's mother. Stupid.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:21pm
This is disgusting
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:23pm
Men are not expected to have any self-control anymore. Chicks being little birds backing up this type of behaviour like it's a tit for tat situation...

Dude is nonchalantly dragging her limp body out the elevator. When does it start to compute that something's wrong with that picture?

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Feb 19 2014 at 9:24pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:23pm
People need to learn how to control their emotions. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i don't condone domestic violence, however spitting seems to be that point where people lose all common sense and retaliate in any and every way so it's kind of expected to expect WHATEVER when you do that.  had he yoked her up real quick or something i might be willing to look past this...but has he not heard the K Camp song?  it ain't nothin to cut that btch off.  that would've prevented him from going to jail, knocking a woman unconscious, possibly PAYING her, and messing up his own reputation.  cutting her out of his life would've been a huge WIN...now he's taken a HUGE L.  oh well, too bad.  go to jail.  don't curr.
Guuurl! I wonder how long the relationship as been abusive? They both need to take the L and break up at this point.

He could have cursed her out, went to the bank the next day and cleared out the accts and dropped her. That would have been the best revenge move for getting spit on by your fiance.

But noooo. He had to fluck up and punch her so hard that he knocked her out and be seen on video dragging her ass around like a test dummy. This fool about to take a nice hit to his pockets and deservedly so.

OT: Look look Oodles. When I said I wanted a positive Black thread, this wasn't it. You owe be mane!LOL
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:51pm
If that's her baby on the other page ain't no "cutting her off."
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 63>