BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"No one is talking about Ray Rice?"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

the story I heard is that they were in Las Vegas started beefing she spit on him and he gave his fiancé a swift uppercut the tape is the aftermath when he dragged her off.

Hmm for those who said, "Once you spit on someone they have the right to automatically beat them down." Is that also true in this case?
Sponsored Links

morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

What a gentleman.

LOL
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:13pm

Edited by SamoneLenior - Feb 19 2014 at 4:13pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:14pm
I don't find him very attractive but I like her dress.

Edited by f8dagrate - Feb 19 2014 at 4:15pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:15pm

lol  that's how I remembered who he was

I don't follow sports but that name stuck out and that's how I remember him

well now I have a new visual
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

the story I heard is that they were in Las Vegas started beefing she spit on him and he gave hisfiancé a swift uppercut the tape is the aftermath when he dragged her off.

Hmm for those who said, "Once you spit on someone they have the right to automatically beat them down." Is that also true in this case?

I do believe a violent reaction inevitable once a random person spits on me but in this case it is fiancé.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:18pm
spit on your future husband in public and uppercut your future wife on camera Wacko

alcohol is the devil
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:22pm

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

the story I heard is that they were in Las Vegas started beefing she spit on him and he gave hisfiancé a swift uppercut the tape is the aftermath when he dragged her off.

I do believe a violent reaction inevitable once a random person spits on me but in this case it is fiancé.

I don't know how it feels to be spit upon, I hope I never do. But I remember when I did do it to someone else. When I was a kidCry
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:22pm
Spitting is something I can't tolerate or feel sorry for but the visual on him dragging her off that elevator is 10x worse.   I've never heard of dude but I won't be getting that image out of my mind any time soon.  He better call Chris Brown's team. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:23pm
they are not breaking up........so?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>