Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

No one is talking about Ray Rice?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 65>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:16am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

shiet, i didnt want that to be at the top of the page Disapprove

LOL, for a ain't shiet nicca, you sure are basking in the spotlight. Ask away, dude. I need my entertainment.

i was curious how many males and females alike on here, would walk away from a situation like that, that escalated. im assuming an argument took place, she spit, and he punched her lights out. i mean if a Brotha spit on you, would you just walk away ?

being someone who been stabbed twice by 2 different women and walked away i already know my answer. 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Time to give up on women bro......have you considered homosexuality?

I think that makes him a great man tbh.

Dead
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:29am
C/s bunz is a real nga. But I know one of them Haitian cousins of yours got hands. Revenge is ok, you'll still get into heaven.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 10:24am
9  days!!

Edited by OoDles O - Feb 20 2014 at 11:11am
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 10:24am
So apparently most articles I read said both of them have been charged w/ simple assault.

I don't think a girl friend/baby mama spitting on her man justifies him punching her unconscious.  And to see him dumping her on the floor...Ouch 

Sure she's wrong, but he overreacted.  Unfortunately I feel the most sorry for the kid who's got to deal with some idiotic and abusive parents.  Poor child..my tears are for her.

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 10:32am
They look so happy in the picture above, the perfect family.
I wonder if fighting is the norm in their personal life??
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 10:47am
Spitting will get the shyt knocked out of you...sorry. Thats some disgusting shyt.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 11:01am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

the story I heard is that they were in Las Vegas started beefing she spit on him and he gave his fiancé a swift uppercut the tape is the aftermath when he dragged her off.

He's a piece of sh*t...just dragging her like today's trashbag

but i keep telling women. You cannot fight a man. Even the weakest looking man will most likely pack a punch you cannot endure.
So If you hit, spit, kick...expect retaliation.

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

i was curious how many males and females alike on here, would walk away from a situation like that, that escalated. im assuming an argument took place, she spit, and he punched her lights out. i meanif a Brotha spit on you, would you just walk away ?

Im gonna say no. 

Edited by Wildfire - Feb 20 2014 at 11:04am
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:30pm
"Looking around for my real parents..This can't be life. These naccaz ratchet." -Baby Rice

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:36pm
Baby Rice face is like "they look happy don't the they?"  U don't even know what I have to put up withLOL
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:55pm
man you spit on me and if i don't have my gun on me i am going to calmly go in my car and retrieve it, come back  and kill your ass. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 65>
  Share Topic