Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - no not planking, not tebowing, The new thing is...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

no not planking, not tebowing, The new thing is...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: no not planking, not tebowing, The new thing is...
    Posted: Feb 09 2012 at 11:08pm
ZACHING!!!
Posted this in RT's but I decided I want to make a thread:

Zach Lederer jokes he was a little “drugged up” when, in his hospital bed, he lifted his arms in a strongman pose, stared resolutely ahead and allowed himself to be photographed.

After battling childhood cancer, Lederer, an 18-year-old from Ellicott City, wanted anyone who would listen to know he could do it again. On Jan. 25, surgeons at Johns Hopkins had removed a cancerous tumor from his brain, but some of it remained.

Another fight was ahead.

He said he thought, “If I make these muscles and show everyone how strong I am right now, they’ll stop worrying about me and think, ‘Oh he’ll be great.’”

His father posted the picture on Facebook.

Hours later, his cousins Jon Feldman and Joey O’Dwyer lifted their arms in the same pose in a show of strength and solidarity, and posted as well.

“The ‘Tebow’ is no longer ‘in,’" read the caption, referring to the drop-on-one-knee-and-pray pose started by Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow. "Now it’s the Zach Lederer,” read the caption. “Stay strong, big man. We love you!”

And just like that, a viral web sensation was born in support of Lederer, who will soon start undergoing radiation and chemotherapy to treat the cancer he and his family thought he had bested at age 11, the year he had his first brain surgery. 

Hundreds, if not more, friends and supporters of Lederer have posed in pictures of themselves on Facebook and Tumblr “Zaching,” the word people use to describe the strongman pose inspired by Zach.

He lived on my floor last semester. We are just trying to spread the word and get it out there. Its just a fun way to show support.

Please support and send a pic of your zaching. Im sure it would mean the world to him.

We already go some semi famous people doing it like torrey smith of the B-more ravens, scott van pelton espn, and the naked cowboy in new york, and Dane Cook.

Sponsored Links

snoep25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snoep25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2012 at 11:10pm
Cry
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2012 at 11:11pm
that's sweet.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2012 at 11:13pm
^Dane Cook
^Torrey Smith of the B-more Ravens

^ the guy from Big time rush
^ Craig robinson from the Office
naked cowboy^

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Feb 09 2012 at 11:43pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2012 at 11:16pm
fucc that.  I'd rather Tebow.  Heck......I still Owl.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2012 at 11:23pm
i appreciate this one more because its more meaningful and a symbol of strength through tough times.
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2012 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

i appreciate this one more because its more meaningful and a symbol of strength through tough times.

+
I thought it was gonna be the same BS concept of the others until I actually read the story.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2012 at 11:32pm
Send in Pictures!!!!

If you want of course.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2012 at 11:34pm
Smile at this story

Angryat all these weird trends

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2012 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic