Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - No Leave Out, No Closure,No Wig, No Glue HOW??????
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

No Leave Out, No Closure,No Wig, No Glue HOW??????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by CrownRhoyale CrownRhoyale wrote:

And people stay complaining that bhm'ers don't share information...

Thanks ya'll,

But I'm still confused about something...
if you cut the hair off the weft, crochet it through braid and then tie the hair in a knot  in place, 
how do you keep the hair strands aligned so that i doesnt start tangling?

I'm assuming you can't tie the two ends together (like tying a shoe) because who would end up with cuticles doing in opposite directions... 

I see how you could do this will hair w/o cuticles, but what if the cuticles are intact? how would you secure the hair? would it be like ventilating a closure?
There are different ways of doing it. Think micro pinch braids or ventilating a wig. There has to be a small fold over like with ventilating, that will keep the cuticles from rubbing causing tangling. You cut off any over lapping hair. Some use nail glue to seal the knot.

I used spirit gum because I am and DIY and afraid of getting nail glue on my hair.
Did you do it on hair that was exposed from the braid or your leaveout? Which technique did you use?

I did it on the hair exposed from the braid. I used a micro crochet needle, the same one that you would use for micro-links. After I pulled it through I tightened it and added a dab of spirit gum to seal it. I've also done a similar method with a weaving net. It was much easier to remove.
Sponsored Links

Kann12001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kann12001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 11:27am
Here's how I think it's done. You Braid your hair like you would for an invisible part, leaving an inch or so of hair out in between the braids to later cover the invisible part better. Once you get to the invisible part you can do it the way most people do it or you can do it crochet style. Use the same hair you was using, cut of the weft if needed or just buy some bulk hair. Making the smallest crochet you can, just like crochet braids. then once you are finished part the hair you left out over the crochet. And DONE!! Save yourself $300. Youtube tree braids or crochet.  http://youtu.be/dlVZPlsDb6U - http://youtu.be/dlVZPlsDb6U

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Kann12001 Kann12001 wrote:

Here's how I think it's done. You Braid your hair like you would for an invisible part, leaving an inch or so of hair out in between the braids to later cover the invisible part better. Once you get to the invisible part you can do it the way most people do it or you can do it crochet style. Use the same hair you was using, cut of the weft if needed or just buy some bulk hair. Making the smallest crochet you can, just like crochet braids. then once you are finished part the hair you left out over the crochet. And DONE!! Save yourself $300. Youtube tree braids or crochet.  http://youtu.be/dlVZPlsDb6U - http://youtu.be/dlVZPlsDb6U

Tree braids are much more different than crochet. In tree braids the hair is left out while braiding the cornrow. With crochets extra hair is pulled through the cornrow and looped and knotted.
Kann12001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kann12001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 11:43am
Ok well I guess crochet is the way to go then. I did it before doing the crochet method and coming my leave out over the crochet parts. Never had tree braids sorry ..thought they were about the same. I guess they would work too.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 6:05pm
This is what I originally thought when I was coming up with my hypothesis. But I see that its not. This is pretty cleaver also but I think the beauty supply sells this already. I rally really wanna get this lacing thing down packed.
Kann12001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kann12001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 10:59pm
Yeah I seen that one too. Only thing is that closure method looks OK not as flawless as in the pictures from this lady's site. I'm pretty sure she does the weaving and crochet method. At least I think so. If you do the crochet and braids small enough they lay flat and disappear under the leave out.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 10:11am
Bumping
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:07pm
I'm posting from my phone annnnmd I keep getting error messages from bhm. So bare with me. I'll try to answer as many ques as poss and will have photos later.
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:19pm
Lacing is similar to the crochet method. Cut hair from weft, using crochet need to push through the hair between the scalp/braids and NOT the braids like the crochet method.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 7:43pm
PB please show us pics or the needle you used?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 23>