Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - No Leave Out, No Closure,No Wig, No Glue HOW??????
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

No Leave Out, No Closure,No Wig, No Glue HOW??????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:14am
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by CrownRhoyale CrownRhoyale wrote:

And people stay complaining that bhm'ers don't share information...

Thanks ya'll,

But I'm still confused about something...
if you cut the hair off the weft, crochet it through braid and then tie the hair in a knot  in place, 
how do you keep the hair strands aligned so that i doesnt start tangling?

I'm assuming you can't tie the two ends together (like tying a shoe) because who would end up with cuticles doing in opposite directions... 

I see how you could do this will hair w/o cuticles, but what if the cuticles are intact? how would you secure the hair? would it be like ventilating a closure?
There are different ways of doing it. Think micro pinch braids or ventilating a wig. There has to be a small fold over like with ventilating, that will keep the cuticles from rubbing causing tangling. You cut off any over lapping hair. Some use nail glue to seal the knot.

I used spirit gum because I am and DIY and afraid of getting nail glue on my hair.
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by CrownRhoyale CrownRhoyale wrote:

And people stay complaining that bhm'ers don't share information...

Thanks ya'll,

But I'm still confused about something...
if you cut the hair off the weft, crochet it through braid and then tie the hair in a knot  in place, 
how do you keep the hair strands aligned so that i doesnt start tangling?

I'm assuming you can't tie the two ends together (like tying a shoe) because who would end up with cuticles doing in opposite directions... 

I see how you could do this will hair w/o cuticles, but what if the cuticles are intact? how would you secure the hair? would it be like ventilating a closure?
There are different ways of doing it. Think micro pinch braids or ventilating a wig. There has to be a small fold over like with ventilating, that will keep the cuticles from rubbing causing tangling. You cut off any over lapping hair. Some use nail glue to seal the knot.

I used spirit gum because I am and DIY and afraid of getting nail glue on my hair.
Did you do it on hair that was exposed from the braid or your leaveout? Which technique did you use?
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:16pm
Wow I've seen the latch hook method before but never throught about doing it on my leave out.  I may have to try this because I hate put heat on my leave out and can never get my closure to look right.  Thanks OP!
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:27pm
I used to get my hair done like this ages ago.This chick that lived in Burbank used to do it..she moved back east some where.It's a cool method but I remember it being time consuming.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:25pm
I don't know if she or anyone else posted this but Ms Beautiflybrown made a post recently on this.

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:30pm

undiscovered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote undiscovered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 12:43pm
^^ What is going on there? 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 12:45pm
Natural is this a pic of an invisible part sewn on?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 12:55pm
Yes.  When we were talking about tiny crochets, french knots etc, I remembered that I had something similar done to my hair.  This was done underneath my leaveout.  She wouldnt let me see what she was doing but it felt like thread being tied to strands of my hair.  And she mentioned using french knots when she was telling me how to remove it.  Not sure what its called though.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 1:18pm
It looks like she layed the hair down and wrapped/sewed it with thread then sewed the weft on your hair that she threaded.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 23>