BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > My Career
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No job,,,how do you feel??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25262728>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:09pm
How do I feel about being jobless?
I feel angry at times, depressed a lot...
Because I want my own house, car, job.
I want to buy my kids the clothes and shoes they really are in NEED for...
I want to not live with my mother-in-law and her child...
I'm tired of this dag on apartment with loud as heck people and
infested roaches...No matter how much I clean..their here..
I'm tired of trying to reach out to people for help..and they look the other way.
I want to be a independent mother and wife.
I want my kids to say "I love my mom, she's the best mom ever. She graduated college."
I'm tired of being POOR and being looked over...
I'm just....tired...I pray to Jesus everyday to help and save me and yet...
I haven't seen anything happening...
God give me strength..

Edited by l2eVitalize - Dec 13 2012 at 7:12pm
Sponsored Links

weaveoholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weaveoholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 9:29pm
ive been unemployed for 2 years and it is the worst feeling in the world i have experienced depression, anger, and overall sadness i see myself doing so much but its impossible at this point
Br00klynm0m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Br00klynm0m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 10:20pm
Try retail,anything just to get some money in your pocket until you can get where you want to be .Ive been in your shoes for the past two years and trust me I know it's hard but pray and put in work and God will see you through.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:06am
Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

How do I feel about being jobless?
I feel angry at times, depressed a lot...
Because I want my own house, car, job.
I want to buy my kids the clothes and shoes they really are in NEED for...
I want to not live with my mother-in-law and her child...
I'm tired of this dag on apartment with loud as heck people and
infested roaches...No matter how much I clean..their here..
I'm tired of trying to reach out to people for help..and they look the other way.
I want to be a independent mother and wife.
I want my kids to say "I love my mom, she's the best mom ever. She graduated college."
I'm tired of being POOR and being looked over...
I'm just....tired...I pray to Jesus everyday to help and save me and yet...
I haven't seen anything happening...
God give me strength..
might not be your time yet. maybe you have other things in life to do before your job is lined up for you. but i know what you mean. this whole post hit home. man..been there. and about that part about the dagon apartment it might be rough, but be thankful your children have a roof. but i understand your frustration. keep praying.Heart i will pray for you.

so crazy your whole post i said everything verbatim, just about a year or so go...ive still got work to do but we're doing better, so i know if you keep up with your faith you will too. sometimes thats all we have to go on. i can tell you man i look back and be like there is no way i did that on my own. but stay up girl.Hug
HeartHeart
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:33am
It sucks.

I need a mentor... people around me can't help me.
MissyE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissyE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:35am
How are yall staying motivated despite the set backs?   Like I swear every job I see in my field. I think it's going to be "it" for me. But no one never calls or if I get an interview they don't hire me. I've been unemployed for a year and it's hard not to feel anger. I graduated college in 11 so I havn't really had any experience. This is like an unfair deal....
melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 5:52pm
I live in Canada and the economy is just as bad as it is in the U.S. I got fired from my last job 2 years ago and haven't been able to find a steady job since. I don't think that a lot of employers want to hire people for more than 3 months because they don't want to pay premiums. I have looked any where and everywhere for a job and I'm still unemployed. I think employers don't want to hire me because I have been unemployed for 2 years . I don't know what to do.

Edited by melly - Jun 09 2013 at 5:52pm
KarlandJoseph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarlandJoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 1:15pm
I feel depressed and angry that I cant find a job
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 1:33pm
Wow at this thread. I feel for you guys but trust me it will get better.  Temping is a really good way to earn some income until the real job comes through.
morenaloca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 10:04pm
I agree with sugabanana.  Temping was great when I was between jobs. I also try to volunteer in my spare time. If you network and make a good impression, that can open up opportunities for you. I made a status on facebook about looking for a new job and some ppl I knew through my volunteer groups hooked me up with a few interviews. Keep your head up!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25262728>