Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (24) Thanks(24)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:46pm

Bunny is so extra lol
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (21) Thanks(21)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

idk  how you can tell me how I feel.  You are wrong & don't want to admit it.  Most of bhm is this way.  Clearly you don't know how  to read ppl or else this thread would not have been made in the 1st place

Oh right, because everyone except the OP has been blessed with the the ability to know exactly what to do and say in situations like these. Ermm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:50pm
lawd
Serwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by dazed& dazed& wrote:

You should send an email to whoever you spoke to from hr just summarizing your conversation that you just had. It's always good to have a paper trail of any workplace issues just in case something else happens in the future. If there happens to be a situation where you have standing to file a legal complaint r sue against your employer or an employer, written evidence will be your best friend. Sorry this happened to you OP.

Thanks!
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:55pm
wayment, op, i thought you were "nubian?" Geek

jr.
Serwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Serwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

wayment, op, i thought you were "nubian?" Geek

jr.

Until I die.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:00pm
Toby from Dudler Mifflin would've handled that complaint so differently.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

idk  how you can tell me how I feel.  You are wrong & don't want to admit it.  Most of bhm is this way.  Clearly you don't know how  to read ppl or else this thread would not have been made in the 1st place

Shocked
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:32pm
Is there a higher office that you may contact?  I agree with the member that suggested you start a paper trail of the event, the name and comments of the person you spoke with in HR and tell them that you feel you took the appropriate steps in a situation where you felt uncomfortable and HR completely disregarded your feelings.  Plus he is management saying this.  Please, Please, Please stay on this because either he is reprimanded appropriately or you may have grounds to take legal action.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Being self-employed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

beats by mm?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions