BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No gas in NY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

somewhere in brooklyn

That is so nice
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 5:15pm
History truly repeats itself
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 5:16pm
I know someone who had to go all the way to PA to get gas. 
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

I'm in Newark. It smells like sewer here.

I'm somewhere close. The waters are still contaminated. Cry
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 5:38pm
just saw the lines of cars ANd people standing in line with gas containers in their hands on the News. Wow

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 01 2012 at 5:39pm
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:07pm
Ni(gg)as pulling out knives on folks at the gas station on the corner of Utica and Clarendon, fighting and carrying on. I just gave up. Took me and my 26 miles to empty and brought it on home. Plus it was a 10 maximum and you had to have gas cans and no more than 2. "Aint no body got time fo dat!" - Sweet Brown, 2012

But wait- If anyone knows a website that tracks stations that currently have gas in BK, or anyone knows for sure of anywhere near Mill Basin, Canarsie, E. Flatbush, and 90's, areas that have gas please post or pm.

Edited by Qualified - Nov 01 2012 at 6:11pm
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:13pm
we got gas on flatbush n T..
but that was hours ago...so I dunno If they still have any?

certain ppl are allowing everyone 10 gallons a car...
so my aunt n I had to split it.

i filled up a gas tank..
n she filled up the car.
that way when she goes home..she'd have gas for her generator.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:14pm
Thanks NYC- I think I can make it to flatbush and T. would you happen to know the name of the station, i need to find out if they still have it before I drive. Because with traffic over here on flatlands and start stop my 26 miles is very very questionable.

Edited by Qualified - Nov 01 2012 at 6:15pm
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:32pm
I am in NJ and some areas have no gas either. Long lines at the ones that do. Luckily we are able to get gas at certain locations because we are here for work. I really hate it for folks that cannot get gas.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:34pm
Wow.  I'm out on the Island...waaaaaaaaaaaaay out on it LOL and the first thing I did after the storm passed on Tues morning was to head to the gas station and fill up my tank.  I expected long lines, and didn't see any, and I also expected spiked gas prices, and they were pretty much normal.

Let me catch a motherf*cker with a hose sucking gas out of my tank, and that mofo will be swallowing that sh*t with my knife to his throat.

I was going to head into BK to visit fam this week, but that's just gonna have to be put on hold now, isn't it?  I can't f*cks with all of that noise.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic