BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

No black barbie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 6:32pm

Sponsored Links

cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

sorry abt that OPHug i dealt with this same raashole thing today!! roll up to the toy store ask for the barbies- i see at least 18 different blonde Barbie and not a bumbocleet Christie in sight!!!!! my country is 90%black! i asked the sales lady: she said barbie is not black shes white wtf am i talking abt? i said yes i get that but where is christie and theresa and kai (the asian one, cant remember her name)? her defence : she (the owner) brings them down if she can get them. phuckery!

i cried real tears in 2012 when i couldnt find a black barbie for my god daughters i had to settle on a chinese and latino one.

Oh yea the barbies of colour have different names changed now, i just dont know them. 

even the soft rag doll types are white babies everything is white with blonde hair the phuckers didnt even have Princess TianaClapClap

ETA its been eons since i've seen STEVEN (Black Kenz)

Wauw that is even worse I would be so pissed off Angry may I ask where you live ? I am going to New York in may so I will deff buy black barbies and stevens LOL for my nieces and future childeren
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by cicision cicision wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

but wait.. 

there are lots of blacks in amsterdam? 

haha yess there are , the dutch were one of the biggest imeperialists. We have people from Surinam (where my dad comes from) we have people from the caribbean and we have africans mostly Ghanian. There actually is a large district in amsterdam called zuid-oost where most of the black people live and where I usually go to get my hair products.

I guess they prefer their depictions of black people to be limited to Black Pete. SMH...
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 7:55pm
I have a barbie similar to the bald one. i think that the collection is called the "Barbie Dolls of the World"
KFORKARESS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFORKARESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:03pm
Can never go wrong with Power Ranger theme
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:46am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

we have them but they are hard to find in store

I know I searched recently

I can get more if I order online but I would love a bigger in store selection

Do you go to Barnes & noble? They have like 5 black books in every b&n that's supposed to be for everyone. It was a lot easier when borders was open.

To the OP, I've seen black barbies but Idont think my mom ever bought us any. My aunt made us dolls...they were kinda ugly LOL but I appreciate what she was trying to do
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic