Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

N.Korea testing nukes pointed at US??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:27pm
Welll.. you know me

Embarrassed

I do wonder if Akeem would've just left Queens empty handed and married that other woman back in Zamunda.
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

Tokyo, i am embarrassed to have limited knowledge on the subject. I have seen the specials of folks going into NK and have been horrified. However can you or Afrokok forward me any links to reading materials explaining why they hate us?  

I am at work, playing at the moment, but I will see if I can find something when I get back home...or at some point during the work day when I am screwing about.

North Korea's three major enemies are South Korea, Japan and the United States--in that order.

South Korea- All though they have just recently been split up into north and south, there has been a line drawn between them for hundreds of years prior to the Korean War.  I think there was a war that occurred hundreds of years ago that North Koreans still talk about. 

Japan- They hate them because of WWII.  And really, it's the only thing that North and South Korea can agree on, when it comes to diplomatic relations.  (Ironically, Japanese were/are granted visas to visit North Korea).  Japan has made an effort to talk to North Korea and give them aid in some form or another, even though North Korea has provoked them, too with the kidnappings of Japanese citizens.

United States- They hate us for coming to the aid of South Korea during the Korean War and for being a very strong ally of South Korea and Japan.  They are not happy that our military bases are positioned in South Korea and Japan.  They also hate us for our strong stance on the economic sancitions against them. 

These days, I will say that they are trying China's patience, as well.  I have heard that China has told North Korea if they don't stop with the barking, they would reduce aid.  There were also other instances where North Korea wanted China to come to their aid in diplomatic matters and China said, "no." 

Much of what I hear about North Korea comes from Japanese news sources.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

that was rude tokyo. where's your evidence?

Funny, I thought google worked for everyone.  According to most of the articles about North Korean-Israeli relations, North Korea doesn't even recognize Israel as a state, so this opinion about "hating" them is really just that.  This is only a very small selection of what's out there about who North Korea's enemies are.

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:41pm

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:46pm
The condescending is so unbecoming. Makes it hard to exchange in intelligent conversation.

I can post links too. Question is, does any one outweigh the other?

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:47pm
I am so angry at India'a school District . If my baby missed a month of school, they would give me all type of heat , yet her classmate went to vsit relatives in Korea for a month without any consequence . I need to plan a month long vacation .
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:51pm
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

The condescending is so unbecoming. Makes it hard to exchange in intelligent conversation.

I can post links too. Question is, does any one outweigh the other?

Noneyons,
Quite frankly, I don't care about how you FEEL about my posts.  If it makes it hard for you to "exchange in intelligent conversation," then don't respond.  Obviously you don't feel that hurt by my posts to keep replying.  It's simple.

And all you are posting are Israeli links.  I have posted from South Korean and Japanese sources as well.  Israel is welcome to think whatever they want.  The fact is, North Korea isn't even checkin' for them like that, so...
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:55pm
Is this like some battle of wits or something? What makes your Japanese and Korean sources more relevant than the links I posted from BBC, Israel News
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:02pm
When the Israeli foreign minister refers to North Korea as a part of Bush's famously coined "axis of evil", I'm more inclined believe him over you or any of your links. 

[link]http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/lieberman-iran-syria-and-north-korea-are-new-axis-of-evil-1.289866[/link]

Lieberman: Iran, Syria and North Korea are new 'axis of evil'

Edited by noneyons - Jan 24 2013 at 6:04pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon