Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - NJ Cheerleader Shot "Execution Style" 2 Weeks Afte
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

NJ Cheerleader Shot "Execution Style" 2 Weeks Afte

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

she died because of some "activites" the bf was involved in.

this is what i was thinking… 

but who knows. 

Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 6:47pm
He knows who killed her and why.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:10pm
RIP. I need more info.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:15pm
Jesus -_-
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:22pm
I wonder if they are investigating him, I think that he planned it. 

This is sad R.I.P. Broken Heart
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:40pm
Cry
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:41pm
Rest In Peace.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:50pm
thinking about this girl.. and the woman who was killed by angelo (the one with the young son who told..) 
its really so sad/crazy that these young pretty women with their lives ahead of them are dying at the hands of some bitch arse men. 
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:37pm
Very sad... I would side eye the ex-boyfriend.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 8:47am
she was so beautiful! she looked like jennifer Williams!!!

they need to give more info than that...that don't even sound right...I know Newark is a really rough area, but why would a respectable clean cut girl be shot execution style by some thugs but her BOYFRIEND, a man, is left alive?? why would she alone be a target? he's still alive for a reason and it has something to do with him.

what was his reputation like? what was he going to do after graduation? was he jealous or violent? who did he hang out with? I don't think its a thing of him pissing someone off b;c why isn't he dead?

where im from the thugs usually don't with the women unless they are directly involved or getting payback. and if they do get payback the man will go down. but it doesn't make sense for them to only kill her. aint no gang member going to shoot a female and leave the man walking
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic