Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nioxin Recharging Complex Supplements vs. Priteva
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Nioxin Recharging Complex Supplements vs. Priteva

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
happygrrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happygrrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nioxin Recharging Complex Supplements vs. Priteva
    Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 1:02pm
Hi ladies I need your input:

OK I am a bit confused and bemused. I came in on the late freight regarding the Nioxin Supplement Bandwagon. Instead of getting a chance to buy it at a reasonable price, I read about all the great results a few months after it was discontinued. That led me to a search for something comparable.  I read on another forum that Nature’s Bounty HSN had the exact same ingredients in it as Nioxin. However, after I bought it I noticed that the proprietary ingredients were not included. 

That then led me to research the proprietary ingredients, and I concluded that those ingredients were what created the hair growth magic in Nioxin's supplement. Initially, I was just going to buy the additional proprietary ingredients, and add them to my Nature’s Bounty HSN regime. However, simply by accident I came across a hair supplement that mirrored Nioxins. I went on YouTube to see if I could find anyone who had before & after results, and I found a few. What I did not like was the fact that the company that makes Priteva had sent them the supplements to try. I felt the reviews were too biased, and I do not trust that type of review.

I found another thread on a different hair forum, and a few women had tried Priteva and liked it over there. However, some reviews were by the same people that were on YouTube. Therefore, this is my question. Is there anyone out there who takes Priteva, and did not receive it for free?  I would love to start a challenge. Look at the comparisons below. The only thing Priteva is missing is Wild Yam, but they added Rosemary, Fenugreek and Aloe.  I know that Wild Yam is great for hair growth so I would add that back in. The one thing I KNOW about Fenugreek is that it can increase your breast size. Some may think that is a great addition, but I am not a fan of gaining a larger chest.   Please give me your thoughts.

Nioxin Priteva

Vitamin A 1250 IU 25%
Vitamin A: 2 mg
Vitamin C 30 mg 50% Vitamin C: 5 mg
Vitamin D 200 IU 50% Vitamin D: 3 mg
Thiamine 1.5 mg 100% Vitamin B1: 2 mg (B1 is also called Thiamine)
Riboflavin 1.7mg 100% Vitamin B2: 2 mg (B2 is also called Riboflavin)
Niacin 25mg 125% Niacin: 25 mg
Vitamin B6 2mg 100% Vitamin B 6: 2 mg
Folic Acid 200 mcg 50% Folic Acid: 200 mcg
Vitamin B12 6 mcg 100% Vitamin B 12: 6 mcg
Biotin 300 mcg 100% Biotin: 5 mg
Pantothenic Acid 25mg 250% Pantothenic Acid: 25 mg
Zinc 3mg 20% Zinc: 3 mg
Proprietary Blend 235 mcg...

Proprietary Blend 300 mcg...

Wild Yam Root
 Fenugreek
Sarsaparilla Sarsaparilla Root
Stinging Nettle  Stinging Nettle,
Oat Oat
Pygeum  Pygeum
Saw Palmetto  Saw Palmetto
Bladderwrack Bladderwrack
Ubiquinone CoQ10
Tocotrienols Tocotrienols
Soy Phytotosterol Complex Phosphatides
  Aloe Vera
  Rosemary
Sponsored Links

Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:11am
Looks like you've done your research..I always wanted to try Nixon before the prices went up but I just never got around to it. So I haven't used either of those supplements but I did want to point out that the breast growing properties of Fenugreek are attributed to very high dosages (i.e. near 1000mg at least) so I don't think that you'd need to worry about increasing your bust size because of hair supps HTH.

I think I might be up to try Priteva.. Seems like this woman had good results w/ it

Edited by Brilaw - Feb 03 2013 at 11:16am
genetra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote genetra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 4:48pm
Just wanted to update and say I will be reviewing/tracking my hair growth with Priteva soon on my Youtube channel and Instagram (genetra, for both).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply