Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nigerian singer releases bleaching cream--Sold Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Nigerian singer releases bleaching cream--Sold Out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Oh he finally admitted he did his whole body?

I dunno why he thought anybody would believe that

OHHHHH no you are right. I watched the video. Nah this fool said he did just his face! These people need to stop lying. His chest is so light like almost white he needs to stop lying! This video was comical.

"Someone asked like  'can u get cancer?'.....I unno....Look....go to the doctor and ask your doctor"

ConfusedLOL

Edited by keepgrowing - Feb 03 2014 at 11:51pm
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

OMG These white guys are so perverseShocked

Her full name is ReproudenciaLOLLOL

Sad her name has proud in it, but clearly she is not proud of who she is. She was gorgeous before the bleaching.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:47pm
Strange inquiry on my part, but I wonder how he explains caramel everything else with a chocolate "Richard"
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:51am
She keeping them knuckles hid!
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 2:03am
LOL I have yet to meet a Swiss person who would have any idea what a Puerto Rican looks like!  A Dominican or Brazilian maybe.

Further the black population in Switzerland is so small it makes no sense that a Swiss dermatologist would specialize in "toning creams" for black people.

I shudder to think what's in that cream.  She doesn't come across as too bright and is probably being taken advantage of like she was in that video. 
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:43am
She is the weak minded one who relied on her looks to get her through life and gassed up. She is a lost one, you can't save everyone, but you can save the wise and intelligent though.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 12:21pm
Here she is being interviewed. I knew she couldn't be that pale IRL

As annoyingly dense as this girl is, something is extremely irritating with this whole scenario of this White woman shouldering the blame on Dencia for the color complexes of dark skin girls.

Could they not find a Black female interviewer?
This has got to be a joke. Dencia is not the illness, she is a symptom and these evil ass YTies know that

Her face when they asked her about Lupita LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 12:29pm
she said if they think that their whole body is a dark spot then fine...LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 12:35pm
she saidLOL you wanna wear lipstick.  you couldve gone natural with just your lips cracked and dark, like you are.LOL
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Buying while in stock and reselling on ebay would be a good hustle on the cool

Hmm am I about to start repackaging vitamin shoppe Glutathione? "Lite Like Me"? I see it sells VERY well on ebay

Omg LB I ain't sh*t for this.... but girl you would be RICH if you use a before picture of you with a tan, and one without a tanCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOL

Son....you would be so stanking clean in the money overnight.

I'm bout to pimp out my lightskin sisterDeadOuch

It's horrible because it would work. lmao
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style