Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nigerian singer releases bleaching cream--Sold Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nigerian singer releases bleaching cream--Sold Out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Miss Jolie posted the clip to this earlier:

She sent an auditioning tape to the reality tv show for an audition.

In
her auditioning tape, she  was not light.  And when she was being
auditioned for this nasty/creepy P-o-r-n show "Just Suck It".. she was not
light.. this female is a pathological liar. But that's a requirement in
the industry.

http://africamusiclaw.com/did-artist-dencia-suck-suck-suck-the-air-out-of-her-music-career-on-reality-tv-video-clip/

<span style="font-size:10px"></span>

Yup. It's plain to see for anyone who looks at that video (I can't embed, bhm don't work for me like that anymore). Pathological liar indeed.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Feb 03 2014 at 7:30pm
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 7:37pm

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 7:55pm
nasty azz and then the name on top of it all....the skin tone has no depth at all.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 7:59pm
that video is very degrading...that bitch lost. smdh
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:00pm
Stern Smile
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:34pm
Thanks for posting that interview Tatee. Very entertaining/sad

Heres my favorite parts

Quote Dencia: I’ve always been a beautiful girl. It didn’t matter if I was Black, White, yellow, blue, green. I have always been a very beautiful girl. It didn’t matter. Do I look more beautiful than I was before? Did I look more beautiful before than I am now? No. My beauty is who I am inside and out. It’s what is in my heart, it’s what I do for people, [and] it’s what I read in the Bible that makes me a better person. Do you get what I’m saying? I read the Bible a lot and I don’t see any place in the Bible that says that “If you bleach yourself, if you change your skin color, it’s a sin.” I have never seen that so please, if you’ve seen it let me know so I can go read that part of the Bible.

ConfusedLOL

Quote EBONY: Good question. So why did you decide to lighten your skin?

Dencia: Why did I get a couple of shades lighter than I was? That’s a personal choice.

LOLDead

Quote EBONY: So…you haven’t bleached your skin, is what you’re saying? You were tan in the before pictures?

Dencia: Have I…Has my skin lightened from when…like from the past five years? Yes it has. It has. Has it drastically lightened? No it hasn’t.

Quote Dencia: First of all when I did the photoshoot…let me tell you something

Quote Trust me, I’ve been running this business for the past three weeks

LOL

Quote Whitening your skin will not cause you cancer. There is no, how do they call this thing?

EBONY: Medical research?

Dencia: Yes, there is no medical research!

EBONY: But there is.

Dencia: That it causes cancer?

EBONY: Yes!

Dencia: But guess what? The air you breathe outside causes you cancer.  Everything in the world causes cancer.

Quote Dencia; You know what? I’m not. First of all, body lotion cannot stop melanin. Melanin comes from inside, not externally. That’s why people still have hyperpigmentation. You can bleach your skin all you want you will still produce melanin. Body lotion does not stop your melanin from coming. It does not.

EBONY: But it does.  

Dencia: I can assure you. It does not. It doesn’t, you can’t rub oil on your skin and stop melanin

LOL sounds like youre trying to convince yourself, boo

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:36pm
lol

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:42pm
She's disgusting. Licking on that hardware like that.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:58pm
Buying while in stock and reselling on ebay would be a good hustle on the cool

Hmm am I about to start repackaging vitamin shoppe Glutathione? "Lite Like Me"? I see it sells VERY well on ebay
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

that is a darn shame. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists