Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nigerian singer releases bleaching cream--Sold Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nigerian singer releases bleaching cream--Sold Out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:28pm
Quote “You have really nice skin.” He asked me if I was Puerto Rican by the way. I was like “No, I’m African.”

oldest game in the bookLOL  i bet that made her life.
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:32pm
It is very possible that she was tan in that picture but her skin tone now does not look the least bit natural. I doubt she was ever as light as she is now, who she playin'
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

It is very possible that she was tan in that picture but her skin tone now does not look the least bit natural. I doubt she was ever as light as she is now, who she playin'
exactlly she got that casket color light-skin my foot.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:49pm
Wish she would just be honest and just call it what it is. Bleaching/skin lightening. Whitenicious is not for dark spots. Stop it. Tired of hearing dark spots this and dark spots that.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 1:37pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
"Then he was like daaamn boo you Rican!??? I was like nooope."
She's funny.

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 2:08pm
Lol that's like that Stahr Milan guy saying he only bleached his face to match his body Wacko

They lie so much they start to believe it..

Edited by Meme0887 - Feb 03 2014 at 2:09pm
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 3:32pm
She looks nasty as hell. Posting this here because Team Dark Skinned is allergic to the hate

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 3:49pm

wait what?
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 6:25pm
I have been to ghana with my best friend and I have a lot of Ghanian friends and when I was there there were these big advertisments of bleaching cream . I actually saw this stuff in some of my friends houses but the older generation mostly uses it and I inmidetialy recognize it when someone has done it it looks like there faces are  really ashy and their skin is also a bit pink Confused

I found the photo !

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 7:12pm

Miss Jolie posted the clip to this earlier:

She sent an auditioning tape to the reality tv show for an audition.

In her auditioning tape, she  was not light.  And when she was being auditioned for this nasty/creepy P-o-r-n show "Just Suck It".. she was not light.. this female is a pathological liar. But that's a requirement in the industry.

http://africamusiclaw.com/did-artist-dencia-suck-suck-suck-the-air-out-of-her-music-career-on-reality-tv-video-clip/

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Feb 03 2014 at 7:13pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair