Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nigerian singer releases bleaching cream--Sold Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nigerian singer releases bleaching cream--Sold Out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:45pm
Bleachers get ppl to help them too. My friends mom's coworker used to get her small kids to help do her back and they'd say mommy it burns it burns. Ive always hollered at that storyEmbarrassed
There is a pill. The Jamaicans use it but I don't know ish abt it used to be the rage 5-9 years ago along with the chicken pill. BWHWHHWHHAHAHAHHAHAHhA
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:10pm
There is a pill that I heard from the trans that Nicki took called Glutathione which works from the inside out. its sometimes prescribed to people with vitilago and extremely bad ecema to even out skin tone from within. There is no creme on earth that will make your knuckles blend with the rest of your body since those areas are in crevices. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:24pm
How is her scalp bleached too???
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:25pm
She prolly oils her scalp with that bullshyt....
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:42pm
That's too much! I would be afraid that my hair would fall out lol
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:16pm
There was a bleacher in south africa that keeps her head shaved so she can keep putting those bleaching creams on her scalp.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

There is a pill that I heard from the trans that Nicki took called Glutathione which works from the inside out. its sometimes prescribed to people with vitilago and extremely bad ecema to even out skin tone from within. There is no creme on earth that will make your knuckles blend with the rest of your body since those areas are in crevices. 

you can get that from the vitamin shoppe.. 

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:38pm
She reminds me of Nikki minaj
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:44pm
Sad, she probably will sell more songs looking like ash
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

There was a bleacher in south africa that keeps her head shaved so she can keep putting those bleaching creams on her scalp.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
  Share Topic