Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nigerian singer releases bleaching cream--Sold Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nigerian singer releases bleaching cream--Sold Out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

emancipate yourself from mental slavery

none but ourselves can free our mindsThumbs Up
Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:46pm
I don't believe the product she is selling is what she used to achieve her results.   It is very difficult if not impossible to put an even amount of a product over your entire skin....your back, shoulders, knees, hands, stomach, neck, your ears, your feet, back of your legs and thighs, etc etc.

I may never be able to prove this...but I believe their is a PILL out here...I believe there is an internal medication that these people are taking that change their skin tone. Just like Michael Jackson, I believe it was an internal medication.  I have seen people in my dermatologist office with vitalago (SP) and their skin still was not EVEN...all over...like these people.

I had acne in the past, and developed dark spots on my face.  I had to use prescribed medication and it took months to clear up and some spots might have taken longer than others.

It was a long process with retin A, hydroquinone and several other acne products.

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

I don't believe the product she is selling is what she used to achieve her results.   It is very difficult if not impossible to put an even amount of a product over your entire skin....your back, shoulders, knees, hands, stomach, neck, your ears, your feet, back of your legs and thighs, etc etc.

I may never be able to prove this...but I believe their is a PILL out here...I believe there is an internal medication that these people are taking that change their skin tone. Just like Michael Jackson, I believe it was an internal medication.  I have seen people in my dermatologist office with vitalago (SP) and their skin still was not EVEN...all over...like these people.

I had acne in the past, and developed dark spots on my face.  I had to use prescribed medication and it took months to clear up and some spots might have taken longer than others.

It was a long process with retin A, hydroquinone and several other acne products.

Some people over on SKT take some pill that inhibits the melanin production.
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

many chinese adopt/take on western names too. Ive had a chinese girl named Huiping say "call me Jennifer" and heard Huaiang asked to be referred to as "Harry", because its 'easier'I dont know if the name thing is "self-hate". I just dont know..

This.
Ha!
I once had a Chinese plumber tell me to call him "Johnson."
I asked him how he got the name "Johnson" because I just couldn't believe it.
He just smiled. I bet he was thinking "You dum nee-ga! Why u care?"
I smiled back and said "If I don't know you name, I can't pay you."
He pulled out a card with his Chinese name and "Johnson" out to the side in parenthesis.
What a world.
Ah the fukkery never ends...

Edited by ragincajin - Jan 16 2014 at 5:33pm
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

It doesn't work the same for everybody.  Example: my husband had used a hydroquinone cream for two dark spots on his face.  He used it for 1 week straight (2x a day) and we both noticed the spots faded away.  I had tried the same cream on my skin and it took 4 weeks (2x a day) to see a slight difference. 

He's like a Charlie Murphy complexion and my complexion is like Kelly Rowland. 

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:45pm
Bleachers get ppl to help them too. My friends mom's coworker used to get her small kids to help do her back and they'd say mommy it burns it burns. Ive always hollered at that storyEmbarrassed
There is a pill. The Jamaicans use it but I don't know ish abt it used to be the rage 5-9 years ago along with the chicken pill. BWHWHHWHHAHAHAHHAHAHhA
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:10pm
There is a pill that I heard from the trans that Nicki took called Glutathione which works from the inside out. its sometimes prescribed to people with vitilago and extremely bad ecema to even out skin tone from within. There is no creme on earth that will make your knuckles blend with the rest of your body since those areas are in crevices. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:24pm
How is her scalp bleached too???
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:25pm
She prolly oils her scalp with that bullshyt....
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:42pm
That's too much! I would be afraid that my hair would fall out lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>