Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nigerian singer releases bleaching cream--Sold Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Nigerian singer releases bleaching cream--Sold Out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:23pm
MizzSandra, Dont. Drop. That. Thun. Thun. Thun. Im not ready for that spin off lolol!!!
Sponsored Links

Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

You've never seen her features on a naturally lighter Black person?

*this could be an interesting spin off*

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Would ya mob me if I said " Some people just don't have lightskin features".......im not saying it I'm saying if I did say it would y'all feel some type a way?

I have even at work and about, big nose and all. KK would of brought the whole thing if she wanted.

Edited by Starrygurl - Jan 16 2014 at 12:26pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:25pm

She does have that grey overtone that makes her look like Casper the ghost

It's a shame b/c she was so pretty pre-"toning"

Why are Nigerians so much more obsessed with Western standards than other African countries?
Its not only Nigeria its all over Africa and any other country that have dark skinned people. Carribeans, cubans, brazillians, phillipineans, the list goes on...

Edited by sugabanana - Jan 16 2014 at 12:26pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Would ya mob me if I said " Some people just don't have lightskin features".......im not saying it I'm saying if I did say it would y'all feel some type a way?

I have even at work and about, big nose and all. KK would of brought the whole thing if she wanted.

Big noses aint a dark trait.....LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:29pm

You did it sandra, don't back away now LOL

Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:31pm

Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Big noses aint a dark trait.....LOL

Nvm then you knw what I meant. I seen some noses on some Europeans.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:38pm
Honestly, I think she looks like that extremely light complected biracial girl on Youtube w/the red-orange curly hair
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:39pm
I never heard of this chick before.  From looking her just now, she seems like the type that is trying to get attention.....any type of attention will do I guess. 
I didn't see any other pictures of her on google with a dark skin complexion.  So is this real?  Regardless this is some sick sh!t.  I'm so sick and tired of this self-hatred of dark skin bullsh!t. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:39pm
Its the same when you see someone that has over tanned and you like payment fucc did you do?

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:39pm

I won't.  I get what you are saying but I don't 100% agree with you (more like 85%).  Besides she just look odd and that flash/overexposure ain't doing her extra favors. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
  Share Topic