BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Nigerian men can marry Infants .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

So officials opposed the law, then after bribes were given they voted for it??  Surely they dont have souls...and an individual is so disgusting that they would pay to have this law in place all so that they can marry a baby?  I can't even comprehend life..Sleepy
Right . I sign the Petition on CHANGE .ORG
Sponsored Links

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 9:04pm
No fact check.. but I believe it's true..

Face of 35 Nigerian Senators who voted for underage marriage [Photos]

One aspect of the on-going amendment of 1999 constitution that has sparked public outcry is the passage of underage marriage bill by the Nigerian Senates. A bill sponsored by Senator Sani Ahmed Yerima of Zamfara State.

Media Report gathered by Osun Defender has it that 35 Nigerian senators actually supported and voted to ensure such devilish bill becomes law.

Below are the faces of the senators who voted in favour of underage marriage are as follows:

senators who voted for underage marriage

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 9:12pm
I'm so sorry I clicked on this thread...

This is f'n nasty
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 9:18pm
I made the topic to help the children . Please sign if you care . Maybe we can stop the law .

1. What is our country turning into? The Police parade a 2 month old...

Edited by india100 - Jul 23 2013 at 9:18pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 9:18pm
What in the actual fcuk!? Bunch of nasty asses.Sick
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

No fact check.. but I believe it's true..

Face of 35 Nigerian Senators who voted for underage marriage [Photos]

One aspect of the on-going amendment of 1999 constitution that has sparked public outcry is the passage of underage marriage bill by the Nigerian Senates. A bill sponsored by Senator Sani Ahmed Yerima of Zamfara State.

Media Report gathered by Osun Defender has it that 35 Nigerian senators actually supported and voted to ensure such devilish bill becomes law.

Below are the faces of the senators who voted in favour of underage marriage are as follows:

senators who voted for underage marriage

Evil old Dogs !!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I'm so sorry I clicked on this thread...

This is f'n nasty
Now you are aware of the New law and can help if you sign the petition .
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 4:42am
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

This is practiced in the North, which is like 95% Muslim.  Opponents of it are said to be anti-Muslim.  You can imagine the economic and social disparities between Northern and Southern Nigeria. 

Yep!

This practice isn't even carried out by Muslims in the South might I add...it's just disgusting and unfortunate...Nigerian children deserve better.
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 5:31am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

This is practiced in the North, which is like 95% Muslim.  Opponents of it are said to be anti-Muslim.  You can imagine the economic and social disparities between Northern and Southern Nigeria. 

Yep!

This practice isn't even carried out by Muslims in the South might I add...it's just disgusting and unfortunate...Nigerian children deserve better.

Exactly. Had a discussion about this yesterday... I'm not a muslim so I don't know what the religion says on this but seems rather clear that its more of a Northern Nigeria issue. I do know that Muslims in the South don't do this 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 5:45am
^^^Right.

I mean, look at the names of the senators that approved the bill, the vast majority are Northerners...I think it's probably a case of culture which then becomes mixed with religion as time goes on

true, I have Muslim relatives (Yoruba) and they would never accept this--nevertheless it's absolutely deplorable and makes my blood boil

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic