Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nigerian Family Face Racism, Threats in Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Nigerian Family Face Racism, Threats in Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 6:53pm
I knew I had a reason to side eye that Colin Farrell "Ireland" diversity and commerce promo commercial 
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 6:59pm
no matter his reason for living in Ireland he should be able to live free
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 10:37pm
Interesting my Nigerian friend told me she preferred Ireland to England any day. Said the people in Ireland were really nice. She has family there
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 11:10pm
Oh, I believe it.  I was laid off from a job when a racist ass Irish guy (and I'm talking about was brought OVER from Ireland to take the position as new CEO) took over--he had no plausible reason either, just made ish up, and everyone knew he was talking out his arse, but there was nothing they could do about it.  He didn't even have the balls to tell me so himself, he had this old man in his 60's tell me, it was a joke.

Bottomline, I was the only black face there, and he wanted his little White utopia; if he couldn't have that, the furthest he was willing to go was Asian or White-looking Hispanic. 

Before I left, whenever anyone from the Ireland office would come over for a visit--the females were very sweet , friendly, and accepting, but the males treated me like I was some sort of abomination...to be honest, they only treated the only blonde in the office like solid gold.  They were very very rude.  

The only women working in their office overseas had red hair or blonde, and were all blue-eyed.  I'm pretty sure the thought of hiring anything other than that made them faint.

I wouldn't visit Ireland if I won a round trip ticket, with all expenses paid.  F*ck them all.

Edited by CLCNY20 - Jun 21 2014 at 11:20pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:39am
I want Belfast to explode. They killed that beautiful pitbull because of its breed, even though the dog had loving owners and a little girl waiting for it for TWO years, until they euthanized him and hurt him before he died. Even Bono offered to take the dog, but the shelter in Belfast didn't want to give him away - they just wanted to kill it. Fvck BelfastCry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 2:38am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Interesting my Nigerian friend told me she preferred Ireland to England any day. Said the people in Ireland were really nice. She has family there
ireland had/has lax imigration laws

thats why most tend to want to settle there

i find it ironic that when in ireland the irish despise blacks

but when they come down to england they cant get enough of coloured ass

that goes for both men and women

the irish are also very very very country

Edited by afrokock - Jun 22 2014 at 3:17am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 3:17am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

They are the niccas of europe...
yes..

but now its the polish
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 3:18am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 3:27am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

They really are, but don't tell them that, they'll lose their sh*t and lord knows they are some angry drunks...

I forgot what show I was watching that said the Irish are just N's turned inside out LOL

It's not funny, but I laughed LOL
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 3:29am
lol afro, I know what you mean though..I know so many mixed race people with an irish parent...their women are crazy for moroccan guys too
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>