Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nigerian Breaks Academic Record @ John Hopkins Uni
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nigerian Breaks Academic Record @ John Hopkins Uni

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:40am
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

Cant wait for the day when it wont be exciting because he did that and he is black. I really need for them to stop thinking of us as less intelligent

Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:45am
Maybe when we all have access to the same quality education.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:49am
Congrats to him again
Clap
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I wonder if he is single...
get em young huh?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:25am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

That's true...
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:27am
I hadn't seen this. Bright young man with a stellar future. It's disgusting that he had to face all this crap from other black folks but I can't say I'm surprised.
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:34am

Maybe you're right, we don't have access to the same quality of education but black parents should seek more for their children. Its 2012, you dont have to learn everything in a classroom
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:13am

His grades got him the quality education. The middle school where he was (in Houston) was not just ghetto,its across from a rundown club with a lot of drug activity. The neighborhood is horrible. i think thats one of the schs we were voting to close down.

The high sch he went to is one of the best in Houston,they hand pick the brightest kids from middle schs who are interested in health professions. They are nurtured for those careers and most have multiple full paid scholarships to universities of their choice.

My point is,he worked hard from a young age,thrived in a horrible middle sch and it opened doors for him.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:19am
Clap

so uhh...is he in Houston right now?
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:25am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

His grades got him the quality education. The middle school where he was (in Houston) was not just ghetto,its across from a rundown club with a lot of drug activity. The neighborhood is horrible. i think thats one of the schs we were voting to close down.

The high sch he went to is one of the best in Houston,they hand pick the brightest kids from middle schs who are interested in health professions. They are nurtured for those careers and most have multiple full paid scholarships to universities of their choice.

My point is,he worked hard from a young age,thrived in a horrible middle sch and it opened doors for him.

It's a good thing he managed to get of from a poor educational system. Access is EVERYTHING!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic