Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nicklelodeon SAM AND CAT cancelled..Drama

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nicklelodeon SAM AND CAT cancelled..Drama
    Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 12:26am
because behind the scenes drama???? http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ariana-grande-jennette-mccurdy-sam-and-cat-cancelled-2014137http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ariana-grande-jennette-mccurdy-sam-and-cat-cancelled-2014137
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 1:17am

ain't nobody checking for this
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 1:22am
LOL  i never knew that dark haired girl was Ariana Grande or whatever her name is...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 1:24am
me neither… 

i had no idea she was a nickleoden kid. 

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 1:34am
Funny the dude on Big Brother kept saying his sister was some super famous pop star..but I never heard of her..but that's her

Is she really that famous?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 1:40am
shes not like rihanna/bey famous.. but shes getting bigger 

seems like every single time i get in the car that song with her and iggy is on. 
i wouldnt have known if the car didnt tell you the artists and if they didnt talk about her on the radio every now and then.. 
oh she has a song with chris brown too. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 14 2014 at 1:41am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 1:47am
Ariana said that's why she has to wear her hair in that same hairstyle all the time...the red dye from doing the Nickelodeon show ate up her hair.  she says she's waiting for it to grow out but i think she can figure out something other than that Quince hair.

and LB, you watch BB??
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 1:47am
Ah ok..I probably have heard a song she's in just never her name
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 1:49am
Lol wonder yeah..fav show ever.. butttt don't tell me what happens..I'm always behind. I need to catch up... I haven't even watched the first eviction yet..give me a week to catch up

Edited by Lite Brite - Jul 14 2014 at 1:50am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 1:53am
i know whenever this show came on and she started that stupid behind talking ...i was what??? that blonde  girl was the one who dated that young basketball player and then when things went sour she was putting him on blast in the media...

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jul 14 2014 at 1:54am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>