Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Nicki Minaj Style Watch, ETC thread....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 33>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

somethin about the game is so hot to me.. 
whew id so talk to him. i think i like rough faces.. ones that look like theyve had a hard life. 

like this?

Edited by Random Thoughts - Jun 06 2014 at 12:42pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:46pm
Dead
nah… 
that was just a 30 sec crush idk what i was smokin on. 

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:51pm
Drake has an old uncle face. That song sucks azz but the beckies will love it
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:53pm
its interesting how nicki came out as a hoodish rapper.. then she went all pop.. then back to rap.. now shes singing.  

somethin about pills and potion is alluring.. i think i might like it. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 06 2014 at 12:53pm
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 1:01pm
She's pretty. The song isn't bad but it's a pretty weak lead single. Sounds like an album filler to me, good enough to be on the album but not single material.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:28am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

why does drake look like that in the pic with wayne and nicki? 
he looks hella mad… 

u noticed that also...Confused
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 6:13pm

WOMEN OF HIP HOP TAKE OVER DAYTIME: Nicki Minaj Premieres “Pills N Potions” Video Snippet On “LIVE With Kelly & Michael” + Mona Scott Young CO-HOSTS On “The View”

Jun 09 | by _YBF

photo claph2.png

The ladies of Hip Hop took over daytime television this morning. Nicki Minaj sat down with Kelly Ripa and Taye Diggs (who was filling in for Michael Strahan) on “LIVE with Kelly & Michael” and “LAHH” creator Mona Scott Young was a co-host on “The View.” See the hip hop divas on daytime TV inside…

photo claph1.png

With the release of her new single “Pills N Potions,” Nicki Minaj stopped by the “LIVE! with Kelly and Michael” show to premiere a snippet for the visuals of the new track. Last week, Nicki hit up “Good Morning America” to reveal a sneak peek at the visuals and announced she would be premiering the full video after her appearance on “LIVE with Kelly and Michael”

Donning a Dolce & Gabbana crop top, matching pencil skirt and Versace sandals, the “Pills N Potions” rapper sat down with Kelly Ripa and Taye Diggs (who was filling in for Michael Strahan) to dish on the concept of her new track, the love she receives from her Barbz/fans, her love for West Indian food and she gave out sample smells of her signature fragrance, spraying the audience with Minajesty.

photo claph3.png

photo claph4.png

When asked about the concept behind her new lush ballad, Nicki said,

“And what that felt like to me was forgiveness. Just understanding that everybody gets mad but when you love somebody I feel like you’ll always love them. I don’t feel like there’s ever been a person that I loved that I no longer love. I just may not be able to live with you or have you in my life and that’s really what the song is about. The video is dropping today on VEVO. I’m thinking about 8pm eastern standard time."

Hmm…wonder if this song was written for her “boo” SB?

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 6:13pm
nicki is so gorgeeeeoussss
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 6:16pm
Nicki's fame is gonna slow burn now that she's not worshiping whiteness with her image
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:44am
That cut is gorgeous. I love those extensions, I know she's not doing the lw thing anymore 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 33>
  Share Topic