Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nicki Minaj Style Watch, ETC thread....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 38>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:02pm
Thanks Ming...Yes I'm loving this look on her....I wonder what's her weight and size...
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:06pm
i think nicki downgraded her butt and hips. she looks good now all the way around but i prefer her with the more dramatic lashes 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:30pm
she looks good. I like than flesh toned dress
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:41am

Nicki Minaj Straddles Drake At Hot 97′s Summer Jam [+ A Few More Cute Pics]

Mon, Jun 02 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Nicki Minaj Straddles Drake 2Nicki Minaj Straddles Drake

‘One day I will run away with Drake and get married, but right now it’s just a fantasy.’

Nicki Minaj better stop playing around with Drake! Just days after she talked about running off in the sunset with Drizzy, during an interview with I.D. Magazine, Nicki gave the crowd at MetLife Stadium an eyeful after she straddled her future Prince Charming during her performance at HOT 97′s Summer Jam.  Afterward, Drake posted the photo to social media with the caption, ‘Oh brother where art thou?,’  while Nicki downplayed the move and told her fans, ‘yall gotta chill. Lol this my brother.’

Other standout moments throughout the night included a G-Unit reunion, 50 Cent hitting the stage with Nas (to end a long-running beef) and Snoop joining Wiz Khalifa on stage.  Trey Songz slowed things down a little for the ladies as one of the only R&B acts to perform on the main stage (Sevyn Streeter was the other.) Meanwhile, the festival stage saw performances by Jhene Aiko, Iggy Azalea, August Alsina, Kid Ink and Mack Wilds.

Catch a few pics from Summer Jam below:

Rihanna and Nicki Minaj backstage

Rihanna was spotted backstage.
Drake and Nicki Minaj Hot 97 Summer Jam

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/06/nicki-minaj-straddles-drake-at-hot-97s-summer-jam-a-few-more-cute-pics/#DRHYE2fey7b42vou.99
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:48am
That pic of her and Rih LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:52am
June 2nd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Nicki Minaj, Shopping
Splurge: Nicki Minaj’s Hot 97 Summer Jam Gucci Olimpia Python Strappy High Heel Booties
By Claire

Nicki Minaj performed at Hot 97′s Summer Jam in a Fannie Schiavoni mesh metal top, printed pants, and $1,495 Gucci Olimpia High Heel Booties:
6 Nicki Minajs Hot 97 Summer Jam Gucci Olympia High Heel Booties
She shielded her nips with star shaped pasties.
3 Nicki Minajs Hot 97 Summer Jam Gucci Olympia High Heel Booties
Classy!
Her strappy sandals are fashioned out of red python and features front elasticated straps.
Nicki Minajs Hot 97 Summer Jam Gucci Olympia Python Strappy High Heel Booties
Splurge on them at Bloomingdales.com.
See more of Nicki’s Summer Jam flix below:
Nicki Minajs Hot 97 Summer Jam Gucci Olympia High Heel Booties

6 Nicki Minajs Hot 97 Summer Jam Gucci Olympia High Heel Booties

5 Nicki Minajs Hot 97 Summer Jam Gucci Olympia High Heel Booties

4 Nicki Minajs Hot 97 Summer Jam Gucci Olympia High Heel Booties

3 Nicki Minajs Hot 97 Summer Jam Gucci Olympia High Heel Booties

1 Nicki Minajs Hot 97 Summer Jam Gucci Olympia High Heel Booties

Nicki Minajs Hot 97 Summer Jam Gucci Olympia High Heel Booties
Thoughts on her performance look?

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:52am
I was there last night and i think that might be a wig, her scalp was very orange live, maybe it was he lighting tho.

Best summer jam in years
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:55am
Oh and i really wish she qould reverse the butt shots, it truly adds nothing but takes away so much feom her as a preformer and looks wise.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:47am

Nicki Minaj Gives Sneak Peek Of "Pills N Potions" Video On "GMA"

Jun 06 | by Natasha

photo ScreenShot2014-06-06at91909AM_zpse0f8f7aa.png

Nicki Minaj brought her "Pills N Potions" video sneak peek to "GMA" this morning.  Check out what the pink lady had to say about it, and who she nabbed as her leading man in the video...

Nicki stopped by "GMA" this morning to chat it up with Lara Spencer about her brand new video for "Pills N Potions".  The track is the lead single off her upcoming album The Pink Print, and she dished on the inspiration behind it all.

When asked about her new natural look and sound in the video and beyond, Nicki revealed:

"It's just a toned down look. It takes a lot less time to get out the house. And I'm using my natural hair....The crazier you look the crazier you think you can be. But I think at a certain point you have to be able to turn that on no matter how you look. And that's kind of where I am right now."

And about that release date for The Pink Print, Nicki said she's purposely keeping it under wraps.

"It will be out this year.  I know the date but I don't want to say the date.  I want people to absorb the singles as they come out."

The MYX Moscato honcho also revealed that she's on a mission to be a mogul like the male rappers that came before her.

photo ScreenShot2014-06-06at91922AM_zps40793f02.png

She pulled a page out of her "Right By My Side" video treatment (where rapper Nas was her love interest) and nabbed another sexy rapper, The Game, as her leading man.

Check out the 47 second video snippet of "Pills N Potions" below:

She's slated to premiere the full video on Monday after appearing on "Live with Kelly & Michael".

BONUS: Nicki posted a pic of her stalkers/Barbz who were waiting outside her hotel room this morning:

photo ScreenShot2014-06-06at91848AM_zps1b055c2a.png

Cute.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 11:39am
lmao@ rhi in that pic with nicki… 

i like the shoes.. 
gucci  

Edited by coconess - Jun 06 2014 at 11:41am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair